Its very hard to swallow...this new story line

It's not an objective view because you are making assumptions about a story you haven't even heard, you are complaining that the setup of the story doesn't make sense. Well that may be because we don't ahve th whole story yet. Your view is inherently flawed!

Why wouldn't this game be awsome? Its a new and improved version of a great game! What gets me is that JediMafia has done nothing but complain and tell the devs what they should do! That is what annoys me!

Why wouldn't this game be awesome? Because Bioware is no longer making it and it's earliest due date for a game I've ever seen. That's not to say I think it's going to be a bad game, I think at worst it'll still be fun. But I'm certainly not going to make a judgement on it.

But yes, people that complain just to complain suck.

So your problem with the game is Obsidian are making it! They may be a new company but they do have a lot of experiance.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

:o #1 Its not a rant just basicaly things that make you go hmmmm.

#2 I do not always complain about this game can't some here have an objective point of view.

I consider myself a nonbias fan.

Its like the forum should say warning "fanboys only"

C'mon ppl wake up. :o

Actually these thing don't make me go hmmm what so ever. Your saying two different things said prehaps a week or so apart if not months and are like they where said on monday and Tuesday. Things change as another memeber said. Also your number two makes little sense, but anybody can have an objective view but everytime I've seen a thread from you have had something in the game "conflicting" with stuff they've shown or done or something. I haven't been on in a week and I've seen two of the same type of threads that I think concern plot twists and this one.

Evolutionary Development

Just letting a non partison objective voice. Its not a fanboys only forum.

afterall it feels like I'm the od man out for having a unique view so be it.

Your the odd man out cos all you do is complain!

It's not an objective view because you are making assumptions about a story you haven't even heard, you are complaining that the setup of the story doesn't make sense.  Well that may be because we don't ahve th whole story yet.  Your view is inherently flawed!

And thanks for saving my some typing!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

So your problem with the game is Obsidian are making it! They may be a new company but they do have a lot of experiance.

What??? Did I say at all I have a problem with the game? I love some of the new ideas they're implementing, but unless they're executed properly they don't mean jack. Again, I haven't decided one way or the other, neither should you or anybody else until we actually play it.

What??? Did I say at all I have a problem with the game? I love some of the new ideas they're implementing, but unless they're executed properly they don't mean jack. Again, I haven't decided one way or the other, neither should you or anybody else until we actually play it.

ill decide whichever way i want, and i have decided, its building on the last game, good enough for me

I'm here once a week if that thats alot?

my posts just seem to stay hot so it looks like I'm here alot when I'm not.

They are not hot, just spam. Sorry!

JediMafia's thread of spam

Heres me feeling sorry for you.

Sirius heres an idea when you a post of mine don't read it.

maybe i wont the sense you make <_<

I was gonna say the exact same thing! :D

I'm here once a week if that thats alot?

my posts just seem to stay hot so it looks like I'm here alot when I'm not.

They are not hot, just spam. Sorry!

JediMafia's thread of spam

Oh, now your dissing spam, eh? How would you like it if you were shoved in a can all day?

No, i like spam!

ill decide whichever way i want, and i have decided, its building on the last game, good enough for me

Do whatever you want, it's just a sheer sign of stupidity.

What is? Doing what you want! Isn't that what you are doing. So does that make you stupid as well? :D

it sure is, on your part <_<

Good one!

listen can we move onto something else cos its pretty obvious neither one of us is going to change the other ones mind

He might, you just need to use ur jedi mind trick. He is definitly weak-minded. :D

it sure is, on your part <_<

Good one!

listen can we move onto something else cos its pretty obvious neither one of us is going to change the other ones mind

He might, you just need to use ur jedi mind trick. He is definitly weak-minded. :D

:) :D :lol: :D

[Force persuade] STFU!! :p