Help getting through doors

drug 'em with juma juice then dance for vogga

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

When you go into the first room in the quarters section of the Docks, there are a couple of aliens who yell at you for "thinking you could sneak up" on them...

Well, if you *do* sneak up on them (using Stealth), you overhear their plan to drug Vogga's Kath Hounds with Juma Juice, and how he falls asleep when he watches dancing girls (weird Hutt).

SOooooo, now you can go to the Cantina, ask the bartender for enough Juma Juice to knock out some Kath hounds, and then get a lady party member in to dance for Vogga by auditioning them with the worm-head green Twi'lek guy right by the bar.

That leads straight into Vogga's -- the girl dances in her segzy outfit, Vogga naps, allowing you to target the Hounds' water bowl and pour in the Juma Juice ... zzzzz g'night pooches.

One treasure trove now ready to be looted! :)

evil_twin.jpg

There are two doors that seem to lead somewhere on the map, but neither shows any way to open them.

I think there are a couple of doors that are just there to add something to the texture, rather than just a blank wall. They never actually open.

One treasure trove now ready to be looted!  :)

And, if Nar Shaddaa is your first planet, and you don't have a lightsabre yet, you get a part for it. (The other is from Hussef in the Refugee Quad)

I remember me screwing this bit up cos I danced for him twice (without knowing about the Juma Juice thing) and after the 2nd time I couldn't dance for him anymore.

I reloaded an old save and did that bit properly after I finished the game.

he falls asleep when he watches dancing girls (weird Hutt).

He either gets bored quickly or he gets exhausted from secretly exterting :) himself in other areas...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

There are two doors that seem to lead somewhere on the map, but neither shows any way to open them.

I think there are a couple of doors that are just there to add something to the texture, rather than just a blank wall. They never actually open.

those doors are a little bit more than textured walls. In fact there are empty rooms behind them (cut content). You<ll find a few more in other areas of the game. You can open them with the whereami armband, object lister and door opener available here: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php . It's an armband that can give you your pc & sourrounding objects coordinates (this is useful to modders), and open any door in the game when you activate it.

Edited by Darth333

I remember me screwing this bit up cos I danced for him twice (without knowing about the Juma Juice thing) and after the 2nd time I couldn't dance for him anymore.

I reloaded an old save and did that bit properly after I finished the game.

he falls asleep when he watches dancing girls (weird Hutt).

He either gets bored quickly or he gets exhausted from secretly exterting :) himself in other areas...

When I first danced for him I thought it was because my Exile sucked so bad. I mean, they coulda had my Exile doing a better dance instead of just shaking her arms haphazardly. He then gets bored and dozes off. Jabba, however, would have fed my Exile to his Rancor and then dozed off while my Exile takes care of the Rancor with a well-timed Force Choke...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

When you first go to the docks in the bunkhouse first door use stealth and open it a couple of thugs will talk about breaking in to voggas vault then go to the cantina and buy some juma juice and then walk over by the twi liek recruiting dancers he will hire you to dance for vogga. after you dance vogga falls asleep then put the juma juice in the kath hounds bowl and theyll go unconcious then open the door and there is a lightsaber in one of the metal boxes i think.