Xbox Live Rippoff Central

Rare has released the first bit of downloadable content for Xbox 360 title Kameo: Elements of Power.

The Winter Warrior pack is now available to buy on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 200 Microsoft Points. Since points are priced at

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Are you saying that a Santa outfit should have been in the game to start with? :thumbsup:

But I see your point. Microsoft are claiming that Xbox Live Silver is free, but in reality all you get are free ads for all the stuff they want you to buy. Gee, imagine that.. Getting free commercials!!1 Now that's generous Microsoft for you.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

But I see your point. Microsoft are claiming that Xbox Live Silver is free, but in reality all you get are free ads for all the stuff they want you to buy. Gee, imagine that.. Getting free commercials!!1 Now that's generous Microsoft for you.

As well as having the ability to download content for games, and MMORPG access when those games are released.

Neato.