Mario Soccer is fun.

It does actually look like quite a fun and humourus game really, shame about it being on the Gamecube only though :thumbsup:.

Buy a gamecube. Seriously they are cheap as chips and as far as pure fun factor goes can't be beaten.

You can even get the GC and Mario Soccer in a bundle.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I work at Future Shop. We have 2 DS's on display where you can play Mario Kart or Advance Wars. Pretty fun games actually, er, or so I'm told... :)"

I'd have thought they would force you to play so you can properly advise the customers.. :)"

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I work at Future Shop. We have 2 DS's on display where you can play Mario Kart or Advance Wars. Pretty fun games actually, er, or so I'm told... :p"

I'd have thought they would force you to play so you can properly advise the customers.. :-"

Not my department. :) I think I saw the Mario Soccer game on the gamecube the other day though. :)

Edited by Deraldin

And people wonder why grown-ups have a certain reluctancy to playing a Nintendo game..

I dont think grown ups do. Teens with image issues maybe.

Zing, in your face, and all that.

Recently I had the chance to play it for a couple of minutes. Seemed to be a fun game but I didn't play long enough to have any strong opinions on it.