You know you've played too much KotOR when...

Grone

When you watch the Star Wars film with your brother and spend the whole movie going, 'Dude. The Emporer has, like, Force Storm level 12, or something.'

'Yeah. With huge wisdom and charisma modifiers!'

'What level do you think Luke is?'

Or as I did last night, after washing up, saying to the same brother, 'Experience gained: 200. Journal Updated: Washing up. Journal: The washing up is finished. You deliberately didn't do that pan with the burned on food but you assure yourself you'll do it tomorrow.'

You know you've played too much KotOR...

When you can fathom the entity known as "fan fiction" without losing your sanity.

Touch

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest MacLeodCorp

When you watch Star Wars movies while you play KotOR.

When you should be writing an essay about an art piece for class, and you start with 'A long time ago...'.

When you play over and over in case you missed a line or moment.

When you see ever female between the ages 16-19 take on Mission traits.

When you kiss your girlfriend and shout "Visas".. Oh I am sorry, "Bastila"... Hey wait, sorry sweet heart...

When you become an advocate to prevent the extinction of Gizka.

When Kreia starts to look hot... hehehe...

:huh: That about says it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

• 2 weeks later...
When you don't feel like getting up to get your remote and instead you put your hand out and try to 'use the force' and your friend/relative has to hand it to you.

i have a friend who does that.

well if that ever does happen i'd say you've been too long an the heroin

:D

Elizabeth was way better than Bas!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

When it is over a year after the videogame came out and you are still checking the forums for the videogame.....

....with no news for a KOTOR 3 or any clue what the develepors new game is...

ah, we are pathetic aren't we. i eventually migrated to the WoT forum and found a fun place to discuss random things with random people. even though the game i originally came here for has long lost its allure to me, i don't feel like leaving the Obsidian forums because there is an actual community feeling to this place, which i can't say for very many other forums **cough**neverwinternightsforums**cough**. Hades would back me up on that one i think... or he would shoot me down, but its all in good fun...

once NWN2 comes out i can come back here with more of an actual reason, but some predict that if a forum for that game is moved here (technically it should be here) then it would bring along with it all the people that are like, "ROXORS I LOVE THIS GAME ROXORS SHUT UP IF YOU DONT THINK SO"... and that may be true, but whatever... i am just ranting now... i'll stop