Visas vs. Bastila

Sikon

Who do you like more?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like more?

• Visas
    • Bastila

Now that Bastila is the obvious winner of the "favorite K1 character" poll and Visas is the winner of the "favorite K2 character" poll (although not quite so obvious), I thought it would be a good idea to actually make a poll for the two of them. (Well, perhaps Bastila will win, but it wasn't so obvious on a Russian forum, where Bastila had only a short advantage over one or two votes.)

Bastila.

Being able to see her whole face gives her an advantige. >_<

Seriously, Bastila's role in the story seems more important and has more dialoge lines.

Visas is not a bad character at all, but has no interesting backstory(not that Bastila's story is much better, but her personal quest was decent) and less dialoge lines.

How, here is a thought. Who would win in a lightsaber duel between Bastila and Visas?

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

You freekin heretic, this outrageous to compare them both, Bastila is goddess...

Joking, altough many people tend to act this way from what i

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

No contest Bastila all the way.....

Better background, better voice-acting, better personality and, last but not least, better loking... what can i say, I like my girls to have a face :p

1 blind woman on the team is quite enough imo, 2 is milking it :lol:

My problem is one of ignorance, I guess. I can easily relate to the carnal pleasures of Bastila, but the joys of force bonding with Visas while Kreia is probably listening and who knows what else... isn't really...uh, one of my dreams and relating to the likewise passion of the force thru the force alone is a rather new and unknown concept to me stlll...unfortunately. But I like Visas voice a lot more. :lol:

(Signatures: disabled) 

They are both very good characters. Bastila is the better looking, but a mod that mad Visas have the handmaiden's body was very sexy. Bastila is a little more developed than Visas, and I got really frustrated at Visas for saying the same stuff over and over again. Ina fight, I don't know. Bastil is good, but so is Visas.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!