need help

x-302

I have played KoTOR II several times now but....

I have been running around Nar Shadaa for a long time waiting for Visquis' ( i think that's his name) message so i can go to the Jek-Jek-Tarr.

can someone please tell me what the trigger event is, :"> feel so stupid :"> , i have beaten the game several times - i would think i should now what to do :"> :- ?

I have played KoTOR II several times now but....

I have been running around Nar Shadaa for a long time waiting for Visquis' ( i think that's his name) message so i can go to the Jek-Jek-Tarr.

can someone please tell me what the trigger event is,  :">  feel so stupid  :">  , i have beaten the game several times -  i would think i should now what to do :">    :-  ?

I think it may be a bug. Have you gone to see the whistleing creature yet? Try the pazzak club to see if you can do any more. Then just start going back to the area at intervals and see if it triggars.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Has the Red Eclipse been on your ship?

Yes red eclipse have been to my ship.

I think it may be a bug. Have you gone to see the whistleing creature yet? Try the pazzak club to see if you can do any more. Then just start going back to the area at intervals and see if it triggars.

yes i talked to that creature near the the pazack den.

Like i said i have been running around everywhere, trying to trigger the event.

i've gotten so bored, i think i did every quest there is LOL :D >_<

i can't rememer but i thought Atton said something about a message, but i was in the middle of a fight when it happened so it came up for about 0.2 seconds then left LOL . Must be a bug like you said, i just didn't want it to be one LOL <_< .

Darn it i have to start all over again :(:(:lol: <_< . And this was the game when i was gonna do every quest ther is LOL.

Edited by x-302

After the Red Eclipse you are supposed to get that message if you step outside of the Hawk.

Some people reported to mess this up though, if they got back into the Hawk before they got this cutscene after getting out after the Eclipse...

And then the meeting is set to been happened...

You can try download the Kotor Savegame Editor (KSE for short) and try to reset it so the message hasn't been displayed yet, but I have no idea how the KSE works, so can't help you beyond that.

Oh, and your goal of completing every quest is impossible...even with the Gizaka-bugfixes...

After the Red Eclipse you are supposed to get that message if you step outside of the Hawk.

Some people reported to mess this up though, if they got back into the Hawk before they got this cutscene after getting out after the Eclipse...

You can try download the Kotor Savegame Editor (KSE for short) and try to reset it so the message hasn't been displayed yet, but I have no idea how the KSE works, so can't help you beyond that.

Oh, and your goal of completing every quest is impossible...even with the Gizaka-bugfixes...

I did this once. Unde the quick save slot, go to globals, and it should be listed in there. Click on it and reset it if you can. Also, once I beat the red eclips and nothing happened, so I ran to the docks, and then to the pazzak den where I beat the champ and then got the message to return.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

I think your suggestion is for the pc version :huh:

I got the x-box version, so i dont think i can mess around with any saves files :(

anyways i think i'll just start all over, much easier :sorcerer:

Edited by x-302

How were you able to complete the game if you never created/triggered this event? Visquis summons the Jedi to the bar, Mira then subdoes them, switches places with the jedi, goes to the bar herself, gets captured & so on & on....that's a pretty vital portion of the game.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

How were you able to complete the game if you never created/triggered this event?  Visquis summons the Jedi to the bar, Mira then subdoes them, switches places with the jedi, goes to the bar herself, gets captured & so on & on....that's a pretty vital portion of the game.

This is like my 3rd or 4th time through the game :p

I guess i just got a corrupted save file, this time through it. <_< :lol: <_<

Edited by x-302

That's not true... I've never once had that happen any of the times I played. In fact, I think I pretty much always get that message as I step out of the Refugee Sector into the main area.

You just have to make sure the Exchange has heard about you enough (annoy and/or impress enough people). There's your trigger.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

1) What happened to your avatar :shifty:

2) You need to kill the Red Eclipse for the Exchange to find you. The Red Eclipse is always triggered when leaving the Refugee sector (no need for Exchange influence/hate here, it would be handy though...). After you kill the Red Eclipse you can be contacted, and since the last part of the fight is inside the Ebon Hawk, it would be logical for the cutscene to play at the Hawk... unless you know a fast way out of the Hawk into the Refugee sector I don't know...

1) I dunno, I like Squibs, and I was getting tired of seeing Lilah all the time. My apologies, I didn't realise it was that important. I'll change it back if it means that much to you. :luck:

2) I think what happens with me is I always went to deal with the Red Eclipse before attracting enough attention from the Exchange. So I would leave the Ebon Hawk, and only get the message from Visquis after doing some more running around in an effort to attract attention.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital