Favorite Alien

Twi'leks is an interesting race, too bad you could not choose from various races as your Jedi.

It is in the wishlist for Kotor III.

My vote goes to the little force sensitive race from Yoda, Yaddle, Vandar.

Hey, why isn't this thread a poll. Would make it interesting.

Master Vandar lives!

I don't think I posted in this thread before, oh well.

Zabraks!!! I love those horns. :devil:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

zabraks are horny :thumbsup: More horny than twi'leks :shifty:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ewoks make for nice target practice. Jawas are good little slaves you can kick around.

It would be much more enjoying forcing them into a gladiatorial arena where they duke it out to the death, for our viewing pleasure. And between fight intermissions we could feed random Gungans to a hungry, ravenous Rancor. No wait - TWO Rancors! It would be glorious Gabrielle, glorious...

manthing2.jpg

I thought everyone loved those cute little ewoks.

I am joking, can you say target practice?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I still say Squibs need to come up more often in the Star Wars universe.

Oh, and Kushibans. That mood fur rocks.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Ewoks make for nice target practice. Jawas are good little slaves you can kick around.

It would be much more enjoying forcing them into a gladiatorial arena where they duke it out to the death, for our viewing pleasure. And between fight intermissions we could feed random Gungans to a hungry, ravenous Rancor. No wait - TWO Rancors! It would be glorious Gabrielle, glorious...

Sounds like fun. :thumbsup:

chiss-fighter is TIE-clone... <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Chiss are one of my favourites too. I haven't had much love for Wookiees ever since I saw the Holiday Special. I'm quite fond of Miraluka.

And I think Twi'leks are so popular because 98% of them are either sexy slave girls or petite, semi-nude Jedi. Sullustans would be just as popualr if they were naked all the time.

The unknown race that Yoda hails from gets my vote. After that, humans, I mean Obi was human, and so its pretty much a tie between the two. Zabrak is a cool race. I cant stand Ithorians, they are just so... so... worthless, I cant see any advantage to the way they work, with that awkward head and slow moving body, and the language... Gah! Dont get me started, they rank right up there with Gungans.

Edited by Benjamin Korr

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

I haven't had much love for Wookiees ever since I saw the Holiday Special.

Yeah, that would kind of ruin the whole Wookiee experience for anyone.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I hate Ithorians, they are so weak and whiny. jawas are fun to kill (at least in jedi academy),and gungans are good blaster fodder. ewoks and bothans are supporters of the rebel alliance, and dont flame me please, but i am an imperial supporter. ewoks are fun to kill in battlefront. Miraluka are kind of cool the way they "see" through the force. the echani ice queens are cool too, excuse the pun. sand people are anoying, their language sounds even more jumbled than those walking growling carpets. i like the vors and the verpine, and those bugs from the dark nest trilogy. my new favorite, though, would have to be the shapeshifters out of the republic comando books.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."