Favorite Alien

Were you dropped on your head, repeatedly at that, as a child?

Whats not to like about them :-

Gungans are the best that is for target practice. :thumbsup:

twi'lek is the hottest when no Zeltron is around. :wub:

Jawas as the funniest to bully. :devil:

And I would love to let any wookie win any time in any game......(can I keep my arms now?) :ph34r:

Twi'lek slave girls...  YUM!

*tee hee*

Makes rancors grow big and strong.

oh so you love the fact that girls are slave and forced to dance or prostitute themself? seriously I would go darkside any day to eliminate that race. That, and Thailand, for the same reasons

... and I think it's become a fact of life for Twi'lek females and what would be worse is through time they've come to enjoy that lifestyle...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Cathar(sp) make nice target practice. :blink:"

HK47 is my favourite droid - not sure if it counts as a race.

Not overly fond of the races in Star Wars. Most of them are just annoying. Especially Darth Nihilus.

I liked Visas race...

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Females Twi'leks

They are sexy in their unique way.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

i wonder what species darth nihilius is... :wub:

why the hell does everyone liek jawas? they are little punks going around scavenging droids and get beaten up by tusken raiders, despite how the jawas occasionally run over tusken camps with their sandcrawlers :)

sullistants are just weirdos that have faces like masks and extra big heads

Jawas, not sure why though, they're just great. Here's hoping for the ability to play as on IF KoToR 3 is made.

Think about it you could like be the dark lord of the sith and be a jawa, how cool would that be. (w00t)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Jawas, not sure why though, they're just great. Here's hoping for the ability to play as on IF KoToR 3 is made.

Just imagine the dialogue options... :ph34r:

As for Selkath, I posted a nice Selkath recipe a while ago. Too lazy to dig it up again.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Guess one could hope that we have a protocoll droid at start then. Would be mighty booring otherwise if nobody could understand when you were speaking. :*

Guess one could hope that we have a protocoll droid at start then. Would be mighty booring otherwise if nobody could understand when you were speaking. :huh:

But half the fun would come from no one having a clue wtf you were talking about. ;)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

• 2 months later...

All hail the Ewoks!

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Making sure this thread still works. :ermm:

Twi'lek in case I have not answered it already. They even come in different colors.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester