The time is ripe to invade Canada!!!!

kumquatq3

Ehehe, yes.

I hear the Danes are almost ready to fire up their plan. Three full squadrons of parachute penguins are on their way to capture key points on the Canadian coast to disrupt infrastructure ahead of a major 400.000-penguin landing (the largest scaled penguin assault in history). After that it's a matter of weeks before Denmark are a serious threat to the States' northern front.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

My Spanish teacher moved to Denmark. That's how much he hated us (my class). :huh:

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

bah.. the penguins are no match to my super powered kitties!

:cat:

Then we attack by rolling fat people down onto canada crushing cities before they finially fall of the north coast and float around in the north sea.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Why would we invade our own country? Didn't we win Canada as a prize for winning WWII?  >_<

Almost. It will be a complete victory once those French Canadians are booted off the North American continent.

Thats it?

I mean sure, that would be great, but can't we chase out another group too?

Like.....umm...hows about the Mongolians? I'll tell you this, I never met a Mongolian that I liked. Not once.

Turn canada into Ethnikostan... Cram all those dissagreeable angry fighting ethnicities who want their own country in there and then fence it with lazers.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Turn canada into Ethnikostan... Cram all those dissagreeable angry fighting ethnicities who want their own country in there and then fence it with lazers.

That would be a waste of good resources. Stick their sorry asses in some desert African country.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I would decry these comments as borne of ignorance. But then I realised that as far as I know from British media the average american high-school is worse than downtown Mogadishu. Perhaps you could trade delinquent teenagers for ethnic minorities?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I would decry these comments as borne of ignorance. But then I realised that as far as I know from British media the average american high-school is worse than downtown Mogadishu.  Perhaps you could trade delinquent teenagers for ethnic minorities?

Perhaps the Irish would like to own England :huh:

Besides, we need all the delinquent teens we have to be in the army as...um.....peacekeepers/shock troops

But then I realised that as far as I know from British media the average american high-school is worse than downtown Mogadishu.

What, they raid average american high-schools with special forces too? :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

the Tories in Ontario

EW! That's it... I'm moving to BC.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I would decry these comments as borne of ignorance. But then I realised that as far as I know from British media the average american high-school is worse than downtown Mogadishu.  Perhaps you could trade delinquent teenagers for ethnic minorities?

Perhaps the Irish would like to own England :lol:

Besides, we need all the delinquent teens we have to be in the army as...um.....peacekeepers/shock troops

The Irish and the Scots would like a piece of England. Pay backs are a biitch.