The time is ripe to invade Canada!!!!

kumquatq3

*singing*

Five golden TOOOOOKS! :D

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Can't we convert them into more oil? :o

We can use them as cheap oil to ship to third world countries.

:blink:

^ Got to love women :wub:

Women are just evil.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Keep them far away from sharp instruments. If you don't "satisfy" them, you may wake up one morning finding something missing below the waist. :blink:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

No! I'm in fact a Californian scientist spying on the Swedes!

So, in fact you're a Californian scientist spying on the Swedes while actually having pretended to be Swedish, who discovered a French Canadian pretending to be Danish, only to find out that he was actually spying on the Danish trying to find information about their plans to invade Canada with penguins?

Oh and Kumq, did you see the episode when the Alias hoe was in Denmark and all the evil Danes ran around in black private security uniforms with red barets and uzies talking with German accents? >_<:lol: :ph34r:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Oh and Kumq, did you see the episode when the Alias hoe was in Denmark and all the evil Danes ran around in black private security uniforms with red barets and uzies talking with German accents?  >_<  :lol:  :ph34r:

Not specifically, but I'm pretty sure all the bad guys in Alias are secretly Danes :ph34r:

No! I'm in fact a Californian scientist spying on the Swedes!

So, in fact you're a Californian scientist spying on the Swedes while actually having pretended to be Swedish, who discovered a French Canadian pretending to be Danish, only to find out that he was actually spying on the Danish trying to find information about their plans to invade Canada with penguins?

Something along those lines, yes.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Keep them far away from sharp instruments. If you don't "satisfy" them, you may wake up one morning finding something missing below the waist.  >_<

Yeah and then they'll go on a shopping spree... Yes, I am just guessing, because I never had that problem.

(Signatures: disabled)