Conspiracy of Silence

Meshugger

I just saw it, it can be found at almost every Bittorrent site.

From Wikipedia:

Conspiracy of Silence is a 56 minute documentary film detailing an alleged Lawrence "Larry" King child sex scandal that involved many children from Nebraska institution, Boys Town. The organized child sex parties implicated the Reagan and Bush White House during the 1980s. King was the ringleader of the sex ring which had links to other fellow political conservatives in Washington D.C. including Republican lobbyist Craig Spence, Sen. Elizabeth Dole's staff, along with members of the financial elite of Nebraska.

The clients were prominent politicians, media and industrial magnates around the country -including King, the Omaha Chief of Police, the owner of Nebraska's largest newspaper, the Omaha Herald, and, according to several children, then-Vice-President George H. W. Bush (the elder Bush, father of George W. Bush). Videos of the "parties" were used for blackmail, which may corrupt our government to this day. Kids were tortured, threatened, and in at least once case, murdered, to keep them in line.

Veeery interesting, but since the evidence is dependent completely on eyeswitness, i doubt that there's a case. What's more interesting though, is the media's and the FBI's dealing with the matter.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Whuh?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Danke.

Hmmm... sounds very interesting, as you say. Echoes the Belgian case, where the guys who were caught alleged the involvement of much higher powers.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

strange, yes, but obviously a one-sided account of what happened. not one mention of the counter argument is made. it is also worth noting that the legal action resulting from this, an $800,000 judgement against mr. king (not larry king the media guy) was a default judgement in a civil case against a man that couldn't even pay his legal bills, i.e. he couldn't afford to fight the case let alone pay the judgement (and didn't show up, either, which resulted in the default judgement).

much of whole "statanic ritual abuse" concept has been repeatedly refuted over the years.

could it be true? yes, but unlikely. you'd think some savvy democrats would have had the wherewithal to uncover the story during the 8 years of the clinton administration or during either of the high-priced campaigns that followed.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

The whole thing would not be as suspicious if documentary was aired though, among other strange happenings during the case.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy