Zelda ocarania of time help.

Revan_2005

ok guys.im having trouble on zelda ocariana of time.im at the gerudos fortress.and ive got to tell u im in trouble.ive found all but one prisoner and i cant find him no matter where i look! also on top of the roof navi always turns green at a certain spot.ive explored it but i havent discovered anything usefull. will somone PLEASE help.

You know the Scarecrow's Song you wrote as kid Link? Use that when she turns green on the roof and it should summon the Scarecrow. Then use him to hookshot over and reach the chest. If you've already found a way to the chest, then there's no purpose.

As for the prisoner, I don't know which ones you've already found. My suggestion is to systematically try every path you can until one leads somewhere new. Good luck. :)

sig2.gif

I liked Majora's Mask. It was a good concept that was fairly well executed (the only thing I really didn't like about it was the lack of a speed-up-time ocarina tune, which meant any event occuring at 5:00 or 11:00 necessitated a 5 minute wait).

Was it as good as Ocarina of Time? Eh, probably not. Were either as good as Oracles? Definitely not. I've never played Wind Waker, but I definitely didn't like the first two Zeldas (the first game's plot seems too spartan to my prejudiced Link to the Past eyes, and I absolutely can't stand what they did with Zelda 2), though perhaps I'm too young to be able to view them in their original context (Final Fantasy 1's plot was spartan too, for example).

Maybe Majora's Mask is the worst Zelda game, but that doesn't mean it wasn't still a bloody good game.

In any case, I don't believe any Zelda game will ever again match the two Oracles games. Zelda just works better top-down.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

ok guys.im having trouble on zelda ocariana of time.im at the gerudos fortress.and ive got to tell u im in trouble.ive found all but one prisoner and i cant find him no matter where i look! also on top of the roof navi always turns green at a certain spot.ive explored it but i havent discovered anything usefull. will somone PLEASE help.

Try looking up 'Zelda OoT walkthroughs' and see what other people have done to get through. Thats what I always do when I get stuck!

As for My views on MM and OoT, Oot felt alot longer and alot harder than MM, which I like. The main two main things that I did not like in MM was that you couldnt transform into adult Link unless you had the Fierce Deity's mask, and the fact that it did not take place in Hyrule which angered me greatly. Although the shield that adult Link had did look a little funky when he would run in OoT....

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Try looking up 'Zelda OoT walkthroughs' and see what other people have done to get through. Thats what I always do when I get stuck!

As for My views on MM and OoT, Oot felt alot longer and alot harder than MM, which I like. The main two main things that I did not like in MM was that you couldnt transform into adult Link unless you had the Fierce Deity's mask, and the fact that it did not take place in Hyrule which angered me greatly. Although the shield that adult Link had did look a little funky when he would run in OoT....

I dunno, I thought the adult link was a bit of a negative in OoT. I mean, I suppose it worked well for the feel of the game, but to my mind link's meant to be a kid, so I guess that never bothered me.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

The portions of OoT involving Link as an adult were far better than those in which he was only a kid.

I was quite disappointed when I found out Link would only be a kid in MM.

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet

It turns you into Oni Link. And MM was quite good. Much, much better than some of the gameboy stuff by Capcom.

Also, I've completed OoT several times without bothering with the scarecrow song at all. Just look a bit more and you'll find the cell.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

The portions of OoT involving Link as an adult were far better than those in which he was only a kid.

I was quite disappointed when I found out Link would only be a kid in MM.

I agree that the Adult link portions of the game were better, but to be honest I don't see how the age of Link, rather than the changed mood of the game, the items adult Link got, or the design of adult Link's dungeons was responsible for this.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!