how to get lvl 50?

Relating to the main way to milk the XP, the Korriban Cave/Tomb corpse; did you get the "problem" of the Force points not recharging? I know it might be deliberately for it's enviroment, but then how do you keep fighting the Hsiss (sp?) creatures all the time?

You need force drain, or master force drain, or whatever it's called. The power that lets you drain force from your opponent. It's a really long time since I played this game. :) Anyway, you need to have it, and I think at 'master' level for it to work reliably. If you're already in the cave, kill a few rounds of beasties with a lightsaber until you can level up once or twice, enough to get this power. And make sure that you never drain your force points down to where you don't have enough to cast force drain, because then you're stuck. :(

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Relating to the main way to milk the XP, the Korriban Cave/Tomb corpse; did you get the "problem" of the Force points not recharging? I know it might be deliberately for it's enviroment, but then how do you keep fighting the Hsiss (sp?) creatures all the time?

You need force drain, or master force drain, or whatever it's called. The power that lets you drain force from your opponent. It's a really long time since I played this game. :ermm: Anyway, you need to have it, and I think at 'master' level for it to work reliably. If you're already in the cave, kill a few rounds of beasties with a lightsaber until you can level up once or twice, enough to get this power. And make sure that you never drain your force points down to where you don't have enough to cast force drain, because then you're stuck. :(

I only exploited that one time but I didn't have a problem with my force not recharging. I was playing DS so maybe it's only LS players that don't recharge force...

I think the story-reasons are something about how it's a DS place, full of DS energy, that dampens out the LS energy, or something along those lines, however the SW universe might coin such concepts.

As to the movitations of the actual level designers...who knows. >_<

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think the story-reasons are something about how it's a DS place, full of DS energy, that dampens out the LS energy, or something along those lines, however the SW universe might coin such concepts.

As to the movitations of the actual level designers...who knows. :p

I heard that Korriban was kind of a final add-on to the game. is that true? and if so, then i think they did a really good job on it with the cave >_<

I heard that Korriban was kind of a final add-on to the game. is that true? and if so, then i think they did a really good job on it with the cave ;)

Yes. Korriban was a late addition to replace M4-78.

The cave probably was meant to be there, and since it was already completed planted it on Korriban...

I heard that Korriban was kind of a final add-on to the game. is that true? and if so, then i think they did a really good job on it with the cave :-

Yes. Korriban was a late addition to replace M4-78.

The cave probably was meant to be there, and since it was already completed planted it on Korriban...

ah, smooth. as i always say, "if at first you don't succeed, make it look like you did."

Not exactly sure if this might work, but there is a kinrath spawn in the game. On Dantooine, after entering the crystal chamber in the kinrath cave, swop one party member to another before running out of the chamber. If it works, each time you do so, kinrath hatchlings will appear. Repeat as often as you like.

Gah, I can't get this one to work. I've walked in and Kreia's talked to me about the crystals, and then I've killed all the kinrath (hatchlings and matriarch), looted the room, and headed for the exit. I swapped around characters, but no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

EDIT: Here's why.

Bleh. I had been wanting to try that for a while. Thank God for extra saves!

EDIT II: I must not be something right. Anyone care to explain this one step-by-step? I had the crystal convo with Kreia, killed the hatchlings, and then gotten chased by the matriarch; random swapping of characters didn't seem to do anything. When/wherre do I need to swap between the Exile and Atton, for example?

Edited by Fenris

Also, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this.

You CANNOT die in the Tomb on Korriban. This was with my LS Male character. I was using the Hssiss exploit, and thought I was going to die when I ran out of force and my health reached 0. Nothing happend, I fought on as normal.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this.

You CANNOT die in the Tomb on Korriban. This was with my LS Male character. I was using the Hssiss exploit, and thought I was going to die when I ran out of force and my health reached 0. Nothing happend, I fought on as normal.

I've died in that tomb. I think DS characters can die, but then they don't get the penalty on regenerating force points. In any case, remember: save early, save often. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

There really is no way to get to level 50.  The only possible way I know of is to utilize the glitch in the Korriban tomb.  In this one room in the tomb there's a corpse in the very center surrounded by some pillars.  Keep selecting it over and over and the beasts will keep appearing.  After that, just keep killing them over and over.  I guess you could try that if you don't mind killing those things for hours straight, but IMO it's not really worth it.

There is a glitch on Duxn. When the sith are attacking th Mandalorian base in the area where Mandalore stays, if you don't go near the door sith assasins keep coming. It would take a long time as you only get 250 exp. per kill.

All those short answers......

Okay, I have just completed a game on Level 50.

A good reason to get to level 50 is to get some of the best Jedi Robes which you could not get normally. You can get them at the "Fazza's freighters" quest on Nar Shaddaa. You will not be able to find them anywhere else.

To get to level 50 I did the Hssiss glitch in the Korriban tomb. There is really one good way to do this: Set your difficulty level to easy, at least thats what I do to prevent dead and use Force Storm all the way up. I stopped at level 45 so I could make a Attribute adjustment at level 48.

The disadvantages are that you do not get any more "random item rewards (RIR)" from people. This includes Lightsabers. I found out that you do not get "RIR's" after you progress beyond level 30. And no lightsabers after level 40. Keep it in mind!

It is quiet clearly however that getting to level 50 quickly is really reserved for Dsiders. The other glitches I could suggest you are:

Mine glitch:

You must be very patiuent! Place mines in one area, then go to another area, go back to the area where you placed 15 mines, Recover them. Have Kreia in your party to speed up the process just a little bit.

Assasins glitch:

On Dxun, when you are about to go to Onderon with Mandalore. The assasins appear, they keep respawning. Do this quest on your own, because if you or your party members come to close to the command center you will take of to Onderon. This one I can highly recommend if you have a "Blaster wielding Jedi" with two Mandalorian Disintegratos, Two weapon fighting combined with the superior feats a Weapon Master / Marauder has. An advantage of this one is also that the Assasins drop quiet some good equipment sometimes. If you kill a 100 Assasins, there got to be some good equipment in there.

Hanharr glitch:

O, boy DS only again. Well, you can gain unlimited DS points and 1000 xp each time you break Hanharrs will. Hanharr will get +2 strenght and -2 intelligence. Hanharr can become Einstein however when you break his will on the Ebon Hawk till he gets to Intelligence 3, then break his will outside the Ebon Hawk, and then get back into the Ebon Hawk to break his will again. He will get something like Intelligence 257 or something. When you level him up Hanharr can create any piece of euipment on both the workbench and the Lab station.

I believe there is some glitch out there on Nar Shaddaa in the refugee quad as well but I never got it working so far.

I just started a LS game and I do hope to get to level 40+ to get the good robes, but I off course also need LSabers. The good news is that you can do Fazza's freighter quest after you have been to Goto's yacht, at least that's what I heard. Just remember to not fix the pylons before you get to level 40.

And finally the level cap couldn't be any higher then level 50 since at that point, if Kreia would become level 50 she cannot select any more force powers.

Enjoy your game.

Master Vandar lives!

:D Cheat codes, save game editor, and some little " infinite experience bugs" inside the game itself.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]