Star Wars Obi-Wan Help Thread.

Revan_2005

I've already made one of these and the last one was spammed literally to death!

Please! As ive already mentioned this thread is not for spam or flame wars.

Im having trouble on the betrayel mission where u have to get the time medal.Every time i try it i fail.Any help for a fellow gamer

I've already made one of these and the last one was spammed literally to death!

Please! As ive already mentioned this thread is not for spam or flame wars.

By the way, you really can't control what is spammed and what happens round here, so you'll have to expect this type of thread to get spammed to death in WoT, when it should be in Computer and Console. Just a little helpful advice here... :huh:

I know i can't be much help here, but definately check out gamefaqs.com like others have said, there's bound to be something that will help there! :huh:

:D A warm welcome, indeed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

listen! if u cant give me help just say so and PLEASE QUIT SPAMMING!I  am not getting rid of this game.And i am not giving up ethier.For those of u who have helped me thank u. :shifty:

I would have but if I explained why I couldn't help you it would've been against the forum guidelines.

Harassment: We ask that the users of this board treat one another with respect, even when opinions differ. Personal attacks that are intended to cause unwanted attention, embarrassment, or harm will not be tolerated. In addition, Obsidian does not tolerate disrespectful and/or slanderous posts about its competitors, developers and publishers. Such posts will be subject to editing or deleting, with its posters censured or banned.

Based on past moderator actions, I am guessing that this applies to explaining in detail a member's mental failings to them.

Listen! If u you can't give me help me just say so and please quit spamming! I am not getting rid of this game.And I am not giving up ethier either.For those of u you who have helped me,thank u you . :(

We need a word filter,_AOLese is spreading.

You forgot a space. Spellmar would be ashamed.

sig2.gif

Listen! If u you can't give me help me just say so and please quit spamming! I am not getting rid of this game.And I am not giving up ethier either.For those of u you who have helped me,_thank u you . :(

We need a word filter,_AOLese is spreading.

You forgot a space. Spellmar would be ashamed.

Two actually.(I blame copy+paste)

This looks like it has lived its useful life. Short, beautiful, and poignant, like a midget in the snow.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.