Favourite KOTOR Character Relationship

I definately enjoyed the Bastila/Revan and Carth/Revan romances the most, whatever gender of Revan. They just had great thought put into them and were more developed than any of the others in the games :).

As a fanfic writer, the romance pairing I actually like the least is the Bastila/Canderous pairing. o:) Those two have nothing in common! I think Bastila would get involved with Juhani before she'd get involved with Canderous. Some fanfic writers seem to prefer the female Revan/Bastila pairing as well. :)

Edited by Mothman

As a fanfic writer, the romance pairing I actually like the least is the Bastila/Canderous pairing.  :)  Those two have nothing in common!

When did that ever stop anyone? I doubt there's a last relationship there, but the very fact that the relationship is so unlikely would probably increase their mutual attraction. I can definitely picture them together, and I can picture all their friends telling them there's no chance of it working. Been there, done that.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

As a fanfic writer, the romance pairing I actually like the least is the Bastila/Canderous pairing.  o:)  Those two have nothing in common!  I think Bastila would get involved with Juhani before she'd get involved with Canderous.  Some fanfic writers seem to prefer the female Revan/Bastila pairing as well.  :)

As long as it makes Bastila happy to play around with her saber, I doubt it. If the male Jedi are just as busy I am beginning to understand why the saber is a very personal tool. One more reason not to touch it. I think we should probably be very happy about the black screens.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Revan/Bastila Romance reasons. :devil:

Bastila/Mission Even though it was one dialogue between the two of them it had a big sister/ little sister interaction.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

With regard to walking the path of LS/DS, Juhani and Revan.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yah, that was always the hardest part for me to play K1 as DS -- squishing cute little Mission Vao at the end. 

:o

I felt guilty doing that to. But I didn't do the killing, I made Zaalbar do it. :blink:"

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

i felt more guilty in making her best friend (he was like her big brother for many years to her) kill her. So I killed them both.

I'm afraid to say I enjoyed it. I made that hairball kill his friend and the nerve of him turning on me at the station. So I just Force Choked him to death. I wasn't going to soil my hands on that filthy carpet. :rolleyes:

Mira/LSM Exile

Really liked the interaction when Mira told him that he's a little on the old side... :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carth had some issues, he whibed like a little girl too much. I prefered Female Revan with Bastila myself. :p

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

I've read rumors that it's possible to get Juhani to say she 'cares for you' (love romance) as a male Revan at the end, but the developers stated flat out that Juhani's character is a lesbian.

So... has any male Revan here ever had Juhani gush over them?

evil_twin.jpg