Favourite KOTOR Character Relationship

Hello :D

what is your favourite KOTOR relationship? (Exclude male Revan/Bastila and Female Revan/Carth Relationship)

So what relationship do you like best between?

Bastila/Carth?

Canderous/Jolee?

Mission/Zalbaar?

HK/T3

etc etc etc

Mine's got to include HK. Whether its Revan, G0-T0 (oh fat one), or Malak (meatbag), he is the king of insults and sarcasm. Wen I played KotOR2, i wasnt sure that HK-47 wud b joining your party or anything-now ive played it, the soo ner you get him the better (another reason to go to NS first).

I'd have to say Revan and HK because of all the funny conversations you have with him.

Favourite non-Revan one would be Bastila/Mission, but mostly all because of that cutscene where she "Force Nudges" her.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Ehmm....Carth, Bastila and Mission Vao to a lesser extent. They felt like siblings from time to time. :rolleyes:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I liked listening to Carth and Mission argue, especially when I got to say "You're not gonna take that, are you Mission? Ouch Carth, I'd get her back for that one."

But my favorite? LSF Revan/Carth. :wub:

P.S. When I first saw this, I thought it meant romances, so when I read Canderous/Jolee... :rolleyes:

sig2.gif

Juhani is finnish male name... It creeps me out everytime I heard it kotor I. Bloody bioware didn
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Some of the more conflict-driven relationships were potentially interesting and could have been expanded upon. In particular, Carth/Jolee was a good opening conversation that might have gone further, and I wanted to see some real tension between Handmaiden and Visas if I took them out together.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)