Poll: Dumbest Sith Lord

Which Sith Lord was the dumbest? Explain your opinion!  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sith Lord was the dumbest? Explain your opinion!

• Darth Vader
    • Darth Maul
    • Darth Sidious
    • Jerec
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Revan

Jerec... Why would you fight sombody who's just taken down eight people who you personally trained and would probably be beaten by? And besides he had a Super Star destroyer and didn't use that thing. he just let it get blown up by kyle.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

dumbest, most most useless, pathetic sith lord award goes to...

DARTH NIHILUS!!!

so, what do you have tosay to all these people out there who voted for you?

Nihilus: Gwaaaa gwoush gwish gwasseshushee

Oh, Nihlus, such the man for words!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Malak, for reasons already said.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Maul is an athletic, underrated apprentice. He could've easily competed with EIII Anikin with a couple years teaching and practice.

Anikin=Retard. Plain and simple. A dead Selkath would've had better judgement.

Palpatine/Sidious is one manipulative s.o.b. As said before he was the only one to conquer the galaxy. ;)

Jerec.......?

Traya- all talk and betrayal. Had she not been obsessed with shoving it in the jedi's faces that her teachings were right and used that power for fighting, she had the potential to become R.O.T.G. like palpatine

Malak- self-centered and too entrenched in his beloved :wub: star forge.

Revan- nothing out of the ordinary. typical Sith lord, killed quite a few jedi and republic soldiers ;) , came back to the light o:)

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

n00bs. Dark Helmet FTW!!!1eleven

spaceball10.jpg

He rulz! Plus he has those neat little action figures he's playing with.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

:thumbsup: revan is pretty stupid... come on look if he was the great lord of the sith he should have known that everyone as strong as him would try to test him and take his power from him... as malak did he got ambushed by bastila and them jedi... how did they get on his ship in the first place?? :ermm:

Sideous was the most "intelligent" of the sith lords. He successfully manipulated the senete and managed to become the chancellor.

He played both sides skillfully for years (Republic & Trade Fed) until he formed the Empire.

He had nerve, foresight, look at order 66. He deceived the Jedi Coucil from right under their noses!

He used Anakin/Vader's prowess and skill as a tool to destroy the Jedi. Sideous ruled by proxy. He took the Galaxy!

Vader:

You could argue that Anakin was the 'chosen' one, a victim of circumtance and at the will of the force. However, he was still the most flawed sith lord. Not because of his actions as a sith lord, but his actions as a Jedi padawan/knight.

From being accepted into the order at an older age, he was at a disadvantage. Having attachments, fear of losing loved ones etc..

Disregarding the jedi code and wedding padme was dumb and opened him up all sorts of bad things.... just ask Yoda :wub: He will tell you.

His failure to see through palpatines lies was dumb.

His decision to attack Windu was dumb.

His decision to pull that stupid flip at Obi-wan and get himself sliced was dumb.

His dection to solo Dooku was dumb (EP II), he got toasted first time, then got his stronger arm sliced off second time.

I could go on... but in essence he was a PUPPET sith lord. Yes, Vader was powerful, but he had Sideous's hand up his back side all of the time.