Poll: Dumbest Sith Lord

Which Sith Lord was the dumbest? Explain your opinion!  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sith Lord was the dumbest? Explain your opinion!

• Darth Vader
    • Darth Maul
    • Darth Sidious
    • Jerec
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Revan

Im posting this seeing how every single one of the got beaten... maybe pointless poll, i need some sleep damn...

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

Malak (dumbest)- Relied too much on the Star Forges power and was far too concerned with conquering then the true threat.

Maul- Was a combatant. Although he was skilled in repairs and mechanical works, he overestimated himself.

Vader- Well, like you said. He jumped and was ****y, arrogant, ignorant and was blinded to Palpatine. But still, he was the hero of the Clone Wars.

Revan- Not to say she is dumb or anything but compared to Traya and Sidious, boy oh boy.

Traya- She was a manipulator. And being dumb simply isn't a trait of manipulators.

Sidious- I think we can give him most intelligent Sith Lord. He was the only one to conquer the Galaxy. 8)

I really don't know much about Jerecs character.

Jerec was not a Sith Lord, he was a Dark Jedi.

I'd say Maul, judging by what's seen in TPM, although I heard he's wiser in the books. Malak... well, maybe in the end he was, destroying Taris and believing he is invinclble and all, but he's actually wiser than Revan in the dream movie. And he did quite a job in recruiting Exile for the Mandalorian Wars.

Edited by Sikon

Malak was vary arrogant and did not spend his time getting stronger: he relied on the Star Forge too must for his own good. And he did not make damned sure that Revan was truly dead.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Being arrogant is dumb I reckon Anakin/Vader is probably the dumbest one out there because he was arrogant and completely oblivious to the whole Sidious thing (yeh...sure the Dark Side is gonna help life...)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Exar Kun

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Why does everyone think Malak's a bonehead?

Vader's got to be the idiot. In Episode 3, he doesnt think-Palpatine does it for him. At the end, you see what happens when he starts thinking-he gets his stupid legs chopped off from doing a suicidal move. In Episode 3, Darth Vader was a fool and a pawn of the darkside.

Every other sith had some brain cells, escpecially the highly intelligent, highly manipulative Sidious and Traya.

Also, Maul has about two lines in TPM. He does his talking with some amazing lightsaber duelling; No other Sith Lord have I ever seen fight like that, and all he did was let down his guard for one second, resulting in death-not what I call stupid.

Edited by Styur Voln

malak may have been more intelligent, but he's in kotor 1, and everyone in kotor 1 is a shallow as a sink. :( revan was not too bright either, we're not sure he/she really wanted to be a sith. but yeah vader get the best of it, damn you have to be stupid to do a jump like that and all you say is "I HATE YOU", I think he's kinda of lika carth, thinking everyone is against him. and what's that helmet?? it's wayyyy to big for his own good

yes vader was easily the most idiodic but revan may not have wanted to be a sith but he was a genius in the art of war he took part of the republic fleet a crushed the mandalorians so he was easily the most intelligant, malak was a total idiot he had no idea what to do in a real war he just used brute numbers to take planets.

I wouldn't call Vader dumb. He was skillfully manipulated. Palpatine saw a weakness he could use (Padme her "death" in Anakins vision) on Anakin and used it on him.

But...

He was stupid (arrogant) to jump up at Obi Wan and had his limbs severed.

I don't think you could really consider Maul or Vader to be Sith Lords because they were only apprentices, not masters. Vader did kill his master, but not to take his place, but to stop the evil so he didn't becoem a Sith Master.

Of course Maul and Vader were both Sith Lords, the mere fact that they were apprentices means nothing. This is held true throughout the movies and games. There is only 1 Dark Lord of the Sith, but can be many Sith Lords. Case in point, KOTOR2 when you enter Freedon Nadds tomb, you fight several characters whos title above them says "Sith Lord". Anakin and Obi Wan on Grievous' ship rescuing Palpatine...Palpatine to Obi Wan : "Get help, you're no match for him, he's a Sith Lord(speaking of Dooku)"

a dark jedi miraluka in jedi knight 1, but I don't know what he do.

Indeed. I have the game and finished it with both sides.

Jerec is a dark Jedi and, as a Miraluka, he is blind and can only see through the force. He is not really a Sith Lord, but he does lead the remnant imperial forces.

His lightsaber colour is (Obviously) red, single. His objective was to find the valley of the jedi, which happened to store the power of ancient jedi who were buried there. Kyle Katarn, guided by his fathers message, becomes a jedi and (Cannon is light side obviously) defeats Jerec in the end.

I just saw Episode 3 and I would be tempted to vote the Exile in along the same lines of Darth Vader. I know he's not a Sith Lord (really, screw the exact definition) but seeing Anakin believe Sidious all those times just seemed so familiar....

Exile/Kreia

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Being arrogant is dumb I reckon Anakin/Vader is probably the dumbest one out there because he was arrogant and completely oblivious to the whole Sidious thing (yeh...sure the Dark Side is gonna help life...)

I'm sure that the power of creating life wasn't necessarily a dark side feat. It was only discovered by Plagueis, and something like that, the Jedi would frown upon. The only reason why Anakin was so oblivious to Palpatine is because he was a childhood mentor. Anakin wasn't trained at the proper age so he was given such attachments. Would you turn away from someone that was a father figure to you as you were growing up?