SW time period

What SW time period would you have liked to have lived in?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What SW time period would you have liked to have lived in?

• Beginning of the galaxy
    • Early days of the Republic
    • The Great Hyperspace War
    • Jedi Civil War
    • The New Sith War
    • The Clone Wars and the end of the Republic
    • The Galactic Civil War
    • Days of the New Republic
    • Days of the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances
    • Some time after all of the above

didn't know where else this would go, so I decided to stick it here

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'm a huge fan of the Original Trilogy, so, Galactic Civil War.

Probably actually a crappy time period to live in - Imperial oppression, and all (which, of course, is the reason for the civil war), but I'm all about trying to influence galactic history, and would probably join the rebellion (or serve in the Imperial Navy - hopefully not as a TIE-Fighter pilot).

I'm a huge fan of the Original Trilogy, so, Galactic Civil War.

Probably actually a crappy time period to live in - Imperial oppression, and all (which, of course, is the reason for the civil war), but I'm all about trying to influence galactic history, and would probably join the rebellion (or serve in the Imperial Navy - hopefully not as a TIE-Fighter pilot).

I'd much rather pilot a TIE Interceptor:

tieint.jpg

When the chances of being blasted by a Death Star or a crazy Sith Lord (or a crazy Sith Lord operating a Death Star) are minimal. Therefore, I would say some time after all of the above, under a stable government, be it the Galactic Alliance or its Nth successor.

I would liked to have lived in the early days of the Republic. It's like Tolkien's Silmarilian: the back story that really rocks. I would have started my own order of Sith, and would have built things on a huge scale.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

i would like to be a jedi during the clone wars, with the knowledge that i have, i would get the info out to the jedi before the order 66 is ordered. about 11 years before, so that we, the jedi could stop darth sid. if darth sid is stoped before order 66 is ordered . . .

Smilie cleaning -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

Which war would I like to have lived through? Errr, none of them? :blink:

Inspired by the famous Chinese curse, I would prefer to live in the unnamed centuries of peace and prosperity between the wars - the kind of century that would barely rate a footnote in the history texts.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

i would like to be a jedi during the clone wars, with the knowledge that i have, i would get the info out to the jedi before the order 66 is ordered. about 11 years before, so that we, the jedi could stop darth sid.    if darth sid is stoped before order 66 is ordered . . .  :devil::):-"  :cool:  :D  :-:-:-:-"

I like the way you think but then there wouldnt be a galactic civil war

Which war would I like to have lived through?  Errr, none of them? :devil:

Inspired by the famous Chinese curse, I would prefer to live in the unnamed centuries of peace and prosperity between the wars - the kind of century that would barely rate a footnote in the history texts.

War makes heros and that's what I would want to be, a hero. :)

I like the Jedi Civil War and the time period of Tales of the Jedi. Hard choice to make.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Of the ones I know about (the movies and KOTOR games), probably the KOTOR era.

The Republic was somewhat less corrupt, the Jedi hadn't yet become cloistered and developed that creepy theocratic vibe, and the Sith (at least under Revan) weren't blowing up entire planets just for sh!ts and giggles.

Edited by Taran'atar