G0T0's voice acting

After finally seeing "Team America," and learning that the character of Spottswoode is voiced by the same actor who does G0-T0, I can't help but laugh when I hear that droid.

Some of those lines in "TA" he voices are, umm, memorably crass. (w00t)

evil_twin.jpg

Team America was a pretty funny movie. I didn't realize it was the same voice actor tho...that's great. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well that's like listening to BG2 Anomen knowing that he is Pinky, in Pinky and the Brain.

"The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world!"

-What are we going to do tomorrow night, HK?

-The same thing we do every night, G0T0. Try to take over the universe!

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Well that's like listening to BG2 Anomen knowing that he is Pinky, in Pinky and the Brain.

You mean the voice for goto was the same for Pinky?! God, I forgot about that show! Man I use to watch it ALL the time!

No. What I tried to get across is when you here a voice, especially one that is distinctive or unique, than you usually associate that voice with that character. Like Handmaiden. When I hear her voice it reminds me of BG2s Nalia since it was done with the same actress. When I hear Mazzy I think about Bastila since they were voiced by the same person.

You have played SW-Galaxies  :)

Who, me?

What do you mean?

No, I have not played SW Galaxies.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Whats up with Galaxies? Iv heard that its good, I v heard that its bad. I mean, I could never play it, 'cause I only have dial up and I can't afford the 60 usd's a month just to play online.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Whats up with Galaxies? Iv heard that its good, I v heard that its bad. I mean, I could never play it, 'cause I only have dial up and I can't afford the 60 usd's a month just to play online.

I wouldn't bother with it. You have to pa to play online and I doubt dialup would be great for it, it usually sucks when it comes to online gaming.