Terrible News...

Darth Launch

Oh God why! A boy band! Grrr....! I've never even heard of them and I still hate them!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I feel bad for football fans who are mourning mister Best, but c'mon, the guy literally drank himself to death. Didn't he hit the bottle again after getting a new liver or something like that?

But I due feel a great amount of sadness towards Pat Morita. No more 'wax on, wax off' ever agian, I'm afraid :(

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Oh come on,he ****s his own liver then goes to work on some other bastards and we're supposed to think"ah good old Bestie,what a character"?No chance.

I'm not asking you to... I don't agree with his alcoholism at all... but I am asking that you some sensitivity... at the end of the day, a man has died and that's sad, regardless of who or how

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I feel sad for George Best and for his family. His career was before my time, and the thing I most remember him for was being drunk on a TV chat show (possibly Wogan?).

I also feel sad because the news is going to be full of this for days, rather than, for example, George Bush's desire to bomb Qatar or the likely failure of our power supplies this winter. :(

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

They were huge in the uk and europe only... oh and possibly japan. The miniscule impression they made on teh US market was that of being ultra gay

Oh and only people who follow footy would know georgie boy..

:ermm:

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

1. Never heard of him.

2. Never heard of them.

3. Noooooooooooooooo!!! Pat, my man! *cries*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts