The attack you use most

What attack is your favorite and or most useful to you?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What attack is your favorite and or most useful to you?

• Critical Strike
    • Flurry
    • Power Attack
    • Attack
    • Sniper shot
    • Powerblast
    • Rapid fire

Lighting( Force Storm , i think) all the way

but since this is melee attacks: Flury, Critical Strike, and Power Attack.

BUT i use Flury most often >_< I can do so much damage on weak NpC's :lol:

Edited by x-302

flurry always seemed to me like it took my stats and pooped on them. i never hit and it does little damage. therefore i always use critical strike, seeing as it doesn't penalize your stats, or does it? the only bad thing about critical strike is that it has one animation. and when one such as me uses it over and over, that animation gets boring. however, Kotor 1 and 2 have the best fighting system i have experienced in an RPG to date.

Edited by Blank

For the beginning of the game: Flurry

For the middle part of the game: Flurry

Once I hit level 15-16ish or so: Flurry, Flurry, Flurry, Flurry, Flurry!

Seriously, my "tactics" if I'm playing a melee character involve me making sure that my special attack has been set to Flurry (it changes whenever you load a new level), and then run up to bad guys hitting: 1,1,1,1,1,1,1 until my queue is full, and if I'm unlucky, I'll have to use my second flurry.

If I'm using dual sabers or a double-bladed saber, then add an extra flurry to the end because it just makes things even more goofy. With Master Speed and good lightsabers, I can't really think of many situations where an enemy survived more than one flurry. Including the Jedis as well as Sion (I know for a fact I could defeat Sion in a single attack round).

Flurry for teh win! How can you say no to 5 attacks?

Always with Force Speed and two weapons.

Flurry on the generic un-named henchman and Critical Strike on the bosses to have no attack penalties (you get a defence penalty right? I kinda bank on one of the many Critical Strikes to work...)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Always with Force Speed and two weapons.

Flurry on the generic un-named henchman and Critical Strike on the bosses to have no attack penalties (you get a defence penalty right? I kinda bank on one of the many Critical Strikes to work...)

Yeah, i was under the impression that it had a defence penalty. and does the critical strike have a penalty? because i didn't think so, and if not, then one should use critical strike all the time... but normal attack still works better than flurry for me. i am so unlucky with my to-hit ratio.

Flurry: Defense penalty (well, unless MASTER) and penalty to next attack (unless MASTER) and extra round

Power Attack: Decreased AB and additional damage

Critical Strike: Defense penalty and extra change for a critical hit

thx battlewookie.

Open up with a Critical Strike...then close in with a couple Flurry's...and finally finish off with a C++ Runtime Error. 

:huh:

Guest MacLeodCorp

Master Flurry!!! All the way!

Unfortunatly, this makes some of the game boring. Too bad KotOR II is turn based. After I played KotOR II, I played Battlefield II and Episode III. I had more fun in the continuous action games.

Choose your action, fight, wait, choose your action, fight, wait, choose your action, fight, wait, etc... I though it was cool at first, but I got into the other Star Wars games, and I began to enjoy the nonstop action.

If KotOR III is turn based, I will probally not buy it...

Added Edit:: I kind of wished my force powers and sabers could be controlled by the left and right trigger buttons, which are under the game pad...

Edited by MacLeodCorp