The attack you use most

What attack is your favorite and or most useful to you?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What attack is your favorite and or most useful to you?

• Critical Strike
    • Flurry
    • Power Attack
    • Attack
    • Sniper shot
    • Powerblast
    • Rapid fire

I use Critical Strike most. Having two keen lightsabres and one of the treat range lightsabre forms, I scored critical almost every time. I also score critical with Power Attack relatively often.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

It depends on the situation and who you are fighting. I found Flurry not hitting hard on some enemies while Power Attack was more effective. I used to use Flurry a lot but have started to use Power Attack and Critical Strike more often now. CC has the potential to stun the enemy than you can just hit them until they are dead.

Edited by Gabrielle

I usually randomly choose between Critical and Flurry. I would lean towards Critical Strike more for Bosses (or at least named characters in general).

In K1 I would use Rapid shot a lot with the Baragwin Assault Rifle. I think the Force Speed/Rapid Shot bug is still in K2 :-

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Ok good! So I am not "abnormal"! I use flurry excessively, and I am really attached to it. I do use power some times, and I max them out to deal with different people.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Flurry or Crit. strike for me.

I usually gave party members Crit. Strike and Power Attack, because I liked the way they looked, and they never cast Speed on themselves as meleer's.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I too prefer to use Flurry most, if not all of the time, although when it comes to someone a bit tougher, or a boss, it usually tends to be a mix between Crit. Strike, Flurry and Power attack. On a related note, did anybody else have to use only regular attack on tougher Jedi's or get completely pwned due to your PC missing all the time? :-

I wonder if it was just me...

Edited by Petay

I use flurry, too, but I don't usually use it until I get master level. Before that (mostly on Peragus) a lot of the special attacks don't work for my characters - attacks tend to fail or I get hit a lot. So for the first part of the game I go with regular attacks only.

On a related note, did anybody else have to use only regular attack on tougher Jedi's or get completely pwned due to your PC missing all the time? :-

Sometimes I kill the Jedi masters easily, sometimes they kill me easily. It's hard to see any pattern there, as the game is supposed to spawn them to suit your character's level. Maybe I put too many points in non-combat areas in the beginning. :-

But yes, with Vrook in particular, I often have to use regular attacks, plus all the shields and boosters I have.

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I use flurry, too, but I don't usually use it until I get master level.  Before that (mostly on Peragus) a lot of the special attacks don't work for my characters - attacks tend to fail or I get hit a lot.  So for the first part of the game I go with regular attacks only.
On a related note, did anybody else have to use only regular attack on tougher Jedi's or get completely pwned due to your PC missing all the time? :devil:

Sometimes I kill the Jedi masters easily, sometimes they kill me easily. It's hard to see any pattern there, as the game is supposed to spawn them to suit your character's level. Maybe I put too many points in non-combat areas in the beginning. :huh:

But yes, with Vrook in particular, I often have to use regular attacks, plus all the shields and boosters I have.

Vrook was very hard, because he always used force heal. I really had a problem with my Consular, because I was on my first planet and had a very low defence.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Power Attack. It deals out more damage and the animation for it looks great. Flurry is good but there seems to be a chance that it will miss the "boss" characters.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Iiiiit's Reference Time!

The primary attack I use bes Double Arsemode

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds