So I finally finished K1 for tenth time

Kalfear

Finished playing K1 for tenths time and some things became appearent about game that were missing in K2 and could be the cause of some of the complaints about it.

So since Obsidian has said they WANT to make K3, here are some suggestions (general stufff, not storyline related) for them. And the fact the K3 thread is to long and unweildy to keep posting in now.

-K1 had a epic feel to it that K2 was missing. Playing K1 you felt as though your PCs actions actually did impact the rest of those around you. In K2 you had more a personal acheivement feeling. Your actions impacted you and your party members but didnt impact the republic as a whole. Even when your actions were on behalf of the republic, they felt more like personal victories and game lacked that EPIC feel to it that you found in K1.

- NPC side quests. I personally loved K2 npcs (or most of them) but the NPC party member side quests in K1 did infact add alot of depth to the game. Turning your party members to jedi in K2 was great but there should have also been side quests that effected them so you could grow your bound with them become more attached to them.

- Murder trial - After replaying this one side quest, it occured to me how deperately needed something like this was needed in K2. It was well written and created a awsome diversion from the main storyline, and unlike Bastillas or Missions side quests, it was involved and not just go kill something to be victorious. The depth of this is what made it special.

-Side games - Welp what can I say, they annoyed me personally in K1, and K2 making the swoop bikes even harder made iut that less fun. Unlike many players I dont have the hand eye co-ordination to complete the swoop side games. Both K1 and K2 need difficulty settings so people of all skill levels have a chance to complete these. Personally speaking though, I think both games needed more arena combat spread over different worlds and less pazaak and swoop racing. Also I desperately wanted to see how Nico quest turns out but as I said, dont have the hand eye co-ordination to win (even on easy setting) the swoop races so had to give up on that quest.

These just a few generic things you mi ght wanna keep in mind for any upcoming RPGs but specifically K3.

-

What to say... well, pillaging, burning shores and lamentations of fair maidens. You know the routine.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What's the game in question?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Death by Degrees.

It's a Tekken offshoot that plays a lot like Bloodrayne

Nina Williams. Stealth. Snapped Necks.

Got it.

kirottu said:

Considering that that particular thread is redefining pointless spam by the second, any new thread with a line-up of ideas in the first post is a vast improvement. Either that, flags or a Fast Read link next to fast reply. :sorcerer:

(Signatures: disabled) 

Goths? Oh, the cheese....

kirottu said:

Yeah, no kidding.

You'd expect newbies to make this mistake, but not people who've been here a while.

Made new thread as old one filled with spam and pretty much useless. Course Gab, if you actually read posts rather then just flame you would have realized this.

Ahhh well, anouther thread sinks to the pits of spamdom.

Tis a shame!

Congrats on spamming yet anouther thread rather then doing the mature and decent act of shutting the * up for a change!

Ooh, feisty one.

You do realise that you could have just made a new K3 Suggestions thread? It would have made this far more official and now you wouldn't look like a dork with "My own what went wrong with K2-thread". You deserve that lock-down, you know, so don't bat the ravens for doing their work. Your thread is crow-food now.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Hmm...I believe this is what Wookiecookie ment, when he said that we "scare people away". Not that I'm not proud.

kirottu said: