• Malak
    • Jolee Bindo
    • Juhani
    • Zaalbar
    • Mission Vao
    • T3-M4
    • HK-47
    • Canderous Ordo

I cast my vote for Jolee - definitely the most complex and rich character in the game. And I like the fact that he doesn't use his age and experience to impose his authority on Revan. When it's revealed, Jolee is just 'hey, I knew, but so what - you figure what you should do. I can offer perspective if you ask for it, but only you can decide what to do". I liked him for that. :cool:

Not sure who I would choose after that. I like Bastila, but she can be fairly annoying and have rather high opinions of herself at times. It's her major flaw that causes her to fall to the dark side, of course, but it's a pretty big and unattractive one. But she's still very sweet and lovely :wub:

The rest of the characters are pretty much so-so for me. I though T3 was pretty useless, but I didn't dislike him as a character. Some call Carth annoying, but I never saw him as such - he was just understandably bitter and disillusioned. Canderous was more complex and I liked his strategic view and warstories, but under it all he seemed like little more than a glorified thug, and I don't like those in general, so that's a big drawback.

I fear and love HK-47, though. How can you not love such a shamelessly blunt and brutal character completely devoid of any sort of morality or ethical compass. He is a perverse and disgusting being, but precisely for that reason he makes some truly wonderful comments and observations. No KotOR without HK-47's comments, please :devil:

Or you are feeling the after effects of too much gaming.

games i play like the one you rejected last night? :thumbsup:

Which one was this? There are many on my list. :-"

You know, the one with the Bastlia costume... post-15284-1134168228.gif

Edited by Blank

:cool: HK is the best. Hands down, no arguement there. His backstory is funny (and kind of forshadowing, if you go darkside). I only like Bastila after she has turned to the dark side. And Carth is fun...

to kill! :p

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."