• Malak
    • Jolee Bindo
    • Juhani
    • Zaalbar
    • Mission Vao
    • T3-M4
    • HK-47
    • Canderous Ordo

As it should be. Wonder if there are any Bastila fan sites out there?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

As it should be. Wonder if there are any Bastila fan sites out there?

There are. I won't recommend searching for'em however.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Google.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Fairly fun.

kirottu said:

• 1 month later...

They were all pretty boring. I usually just end up teasing Carth and Bastila which is sort of fun to watch. Malak is a pathetic excuse for a Sith Lord, I much prefer Revan. Hk-47 is the only decent character amongst them, he's so deliciously evil. And if you can't guess, I'm a darkside fan.

Bastila

Jolee

HK

Although, I'm not sure in which order. Canderous is a pretty fun character too.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Bastila

HK-47

Jolee

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm not too sure who i liked, I liked them all in different ways.. Malak kinda sucked, he should have let Revan do what he was doing, or at least Revan should have told him exactly what he was planning so greedy-ass wouldnt want to take the galaxy for himself. Carth was okay, loyal to the republic, a great pilot.. but a little whiny.. Mission because I love Twi'leks and her character was kick ass.. Canderous because I like Mandalorians and he told some great Mando Wars stories :D. Oh Bindo and the 2 droids were cool too.

But I chose Bastila, she was pretty cool.. she was pretty hot for a computer character, decent story and backstory.. great voice actor :D and the rest just sucked.. I hated Juhani and the walking carpet.

Revan wasnt a choice but he's the best jedi ever.. if he and Exar Kun ever joined forces if they where alive in the same time, they'd have been unstoppable :D

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."