Help! I have Trojans!

thepixiesrock

I have "Trojans". Trojan downloaders or something, and I can't get rid of them. I have Spyware blaster, AVG, and Spybot: Search and Destroy. I can not get rid of these problems with those programs though, either they are crap, or I don't know how to run them properly. Any completely free trojan destroyers anyone knows about?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thats right, I have no idea how to use a computer, or anything about them. Laugh it up.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Best thing to do is back up all the important files you want to keep in a portable hard drive. Either one that is built to be portable or get a kit to turn an internal in an external. Once that is done do a complete full format of the OS harddrive then reinstall Windows. Only sure way to get rid of trojans.

Edited by Hades_One

Best thing to do is back up all the important files you want to keep in a portable hard drive.  Either one that is built to be portable or get a kit to turn an internal in an external.  Once that is done do a complete full format of the OS harddrive then reinstall Windows.  Only sure way to get rid of trojans.

What he said.

After, get a decent (and recent!) AV software.

Clear 'temporary internet files' too.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Does anybody visit download 'sites' anymore? I think everything is done via p2p and torrents nowadays.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Do alts usually give advice? doesn't that negate their purpose somewhat? :)

If he just installed a good AV and then ran a scan would that help? Or would trojans already being there cause a problem?

Alts? is Foamy boy an alt? Couldn't tell. :ermm:

I forgot I was still logged in as him.

sig2.gif

I said, everything.

kirottu said:

Pr0n via p2p can be... disappointing.

You must have had bad luck.

Midget pr0n bloobers get old after the odd five.

kirottu said:

when I first read the title I thought this was happening:

abr.jpg

Those are greeks.

For some reason the tone of the title reminded me of when someone came storming into the dorm room yelling "Help I have crabs" !

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]