Impact 210 (Impact210) the modeling company

birth12

Impact 210 (Impact210) the modeling company that has been making all the buzz is praised by the industry – below is just a sample of what people in the industry are saying about them.

“It has been a professional networking experience with Impact210. Recent events held by Impact210 have arisen new opportunities for Trinice by Femenina & Femenina Cosmetics. Thank you for the opportunity & experience of working with you. Your support has made a big impact on us! Special thanks to Jessica Koslow for believing in me!”

Trinice Aponte, Femenina, LLC. (October, ESC: Justin’s NYC)

“Impact210 models had a great impact on my audiences. The girls are professional, take directions well, and looked great in our clothing. We are still receiving great feedback about our show. Thanks Impact210. I will use you again for our Spring 06' fashion show.”

Kissa Thompson, Buttaflyunltd.com (October, ESC: Justin’s NYC)

“Impact delivers with beauty and flair the very best in pop culture. From superstars to newcomers, the site is fresh and exciting featuring well written and well photographed subjects. The Impact site is easy to navigate and is permanently bookmarked on every computer in my office.”

Gil Robertson, publicist for Balli (October, Buzz)

“I just wanted to say thank you so much for the photos – they are FANTASTIC! I’m sending them over to the group right now, and I’m sure they will be thrilled. Jo Basch’s interview was great and really stood out from everything else we did that week. Hope to work with you again soon!”

Monica Herrera, Susan Blond, Inc., publicist for C-Note (November)

“Impact210 is a refreshing and innovative form of new media that highlights artists in a positive and informative light.”

Cheryl Crowley, Susan Blond, Inc., publicist for Jordan Knight (November)

“Thanks so much for the story on Khamit Kinks. Stephanie Nolasco did a great job. I have to commend you on the site and the writing. The writing is excellent.”

Jackie O., 4sight media, publicist for Khamit Kinks (November)

“Thanks so much. We are loving the article. xxxx”

Kim D’Amato, owner, Priti hands and feet spa boutique (November)

“Impact 210: The Magazine has been an invaluable source of information on pop culture lifestyles. We have always considered them ahead of the curve, with their finger on the pulse of the streets, and their excellence in reportage. Machine Shop is proud to have been able to work with them on the Fort Minor record.”

Greg Sato, Machine Shop Marketing, publicist for Fort Minor project (November)

“Everything went extremely well and the models came on time. I will definitely come to you again.”

Dominga Martin, Crème Magazine, movie casting (November 4, 2005)

“The pictures look so hot!”

Sarah Cirkiel, Pitch Control PR, Michael Wesetly publicist (December 2005)

“The article looks great! Thanks again for everything!!”

Becky Hickey, founder Sk8bags (November 2005)

“Thank you for the great piece! I like how it came out, and thank you for

also mentioning my website.”

For more info visit www.impact210.com

Aah, add spam. What would I do without you?!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

about a 10 minute walk but what have da five-0 got to do with anythang?

If you revealed your hermie organs then you would be incarcerated for sure. You asked how far it would take you, and i guess the answer is a one minute commute in a cop car

Ad=advertisement? Oh, damn.

I've seen the error in my ways!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

about a 10 minute walk but what have da five-0 got to do with anythang?

If you revealed your hermie organs then you would be incarcerated for sure. You asked how far it would take you, and i guess the answer is a one minute commute in a cop car

What have you got against the third sex? :)

Are you envious of the fact i can literally go f**k myself?

It's funny you should say that, because a few days ago, I, in the guise of another name, was quoted as saying something very similar on the front of Yirmumah!

EDIT: Um, not that I could literally go **** myself, but the bit about a thread offending my delicate Christian sensibilites.

Edited by Child of Flame

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

lockdown & account disabled.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."