That perfect Christmas gift...

tarna

It's a shame that there's not a ring that turns into a gient spider. That way, when you break up with your girlfriend, you can turn it into a spider! And then when she drops it, you pick it back up, turn it back into a ring and give it to the next girl you meet.

Some people like having the ashes of their lost relatives turned into diamonds as well...imagine your whole family around your neck or around someone elses neck, like a mad psychopath killer that's just looking for you to add you to his evil collection... Uh, maybe that's not that kind of lifegem...

(Signatures: disabled) 

I don't feel like reading the site, but that's the Swedish company that turns your ashes into diamonds, isn't it?

Starting in 06, some company will combine your DNA with a tree's so that you live on in nature, or something. You can even have your body turned to compost to feed the tree!

sig2.gif

I don't feel like reading the site, but that's the Swedish company that turns your ashes into diamonds, isn't it? 

Starting in 06, some company will combine your DNA with a tree's so that you live on in nature, or something.  You can even have your body turned to compost to feed the tree!

If you were depressed in life you could live on as a bon-sai in eternal damnation.

(Signatures: disabled) 

That's pretty frikkin' sweet. 

Better than sitting in an urn on the mantelpiece.

'Til some punk climbs in the window and then sells your dead ass to a pawn shop! :(

You might get to see the world that way.

The sad thing is that I can see my wife actually doing that when her piece of crap dog dies.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

I'm gonna be mummified.  :ermm:

http://www.summum.org/mummification/

I read about it in "Omni" when I was a little kid, and I said "cooooooooooooool..."

The problem with mumification is that someday, when discovered by some future race far superior to yourself, you'll find yourself on display in a museum with a bunch of snobby kids tugging their mothers sleeves and pointing at your rotting corpse saying, "Look mommy! Look at the funny caveman!"

"Cave person sweetie. Cave person. You know that non-political correctness is punishable by exectuion via brain eating nano bots. Who wants dip-n-dots?"

sig2.gif

I'm going to say that I"m going to live forever... if that doesn't work I'm going to use my soul to haunt your offspring in their most private (and revealing) moments.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.