Hey everybody, I'm back!

11XHooah

:sorcerer: at both
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No matter how much I try to hate you Gabs, my intentions face a dead end of laugh and hystery. But I will prevail sooner or later!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Pardom me for showing my views out in public like this(I'm sure the less mature readers are already ashamed, but I digress), but my spite is summoned from the abhoration I face eveyrtime someone replys to a topic with a non-sequitur or a one-liner. I mean, the point of a forum is that everyone can add something. If you start to share your views with more elaboration and perhaps post more on-topic(yes, pot and kettle, but who cares)...who knows, I might yet even respect you as a member.

I know of at least one who shares my views, but alas, it is not my job to spill the beans.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

About that rambling and mindflow...

kirottu said:

Well my plans to become a normal Infantryman changed during OSUT. I scored high enough on my PT to get offered a Special Forces contract or a Ranger contract, so I took Ranger. So I start airborne school on monday, and then I go to RIP sometime in January. Should be fun :cool:

Infantryman in the U.S. Army. Currently training to be a Ranger at Ft. Benning Georgia.

Wow (w00t) ....congrats 11XHooah!!! Ft. Benning Georgia you say, then I wish you warm feet up on those cold mountains :D ( if that is the Mountain Ranger camp?)

Also, I wish you all the luck during your indoctrination program, anyways are you already part of the 5th Ranger Training batallion?

Thanks :- Right now I'm waiting on airborne school, and then when I come back after christmas exodus I'll get assigned to a RIP class. The only thing that sucks is that I have to do airborne and RIP during winter. I'm going to have some real cold jumps :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Get a room you two.

Not my type. I prefer older men, when I want a man or women. :-

Teehee, an e-coldshoulder :">

kirottu said:

I'm quite the arms happy young man myself, but I don't think that they are 'great'. I most certainly don't believe in war being the answer. I think they look cool, and I don't mind being around them, knowing stuff about em is just a minor hobby to me. Personally I would never kill anyone, nor would I go to war for corrupt administrations and its sinister plans.  :devil:"

That last sentence caught my attention. I hope you're not heading in the direction that I think you're heading. :- :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Nothing personal but my preferences is all.  The experianced older gentlemen who can woo and dominate me  :wub:  or the sexy female that I can dominate.  :huh:

We can talk later ;) .

Since we're posting pics of weapons...

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Nice.  :wub:  Is that you in the photo?

:D Yep.

High, soft leather boots------------------$600.00

Leather bracers-----------------------------$50.00

Katana--------------------------------------$250.00

Leather and fabric medieval shirt--------$80.00

Stupidly posting your pic on the internet to be made fun of-------Priceless! :huh:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Mullet's gone. I let it grow for two years and then cut it off to donate to kids with cancer. Locksoflove.com make wigs out of it and give them to kids.

Ruminations...