Hey everybody, I'm back!

11XHooah

Black currants.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oohh! I'm always up for a gun picture thread!

Per%20ag90.jpg

Let me bring my swedish AG-90..

Otherwise known as a Barrett M82 isn't it?

Yes but like the Leo2A5, they added something and gave it a new name. ^_^

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Hi.

Sakabatou:

gbt2.jpg

gyaku.jpg

Katana with blade on the wrongside. Perfect weapon for those that don

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ah, you missed a fun-filled 18 weeks!  The last few months have been packed with secret forums, silly semantics based arguments, some welcome entrances, and a very dramatic exit, stage left, for the man with the #1 postcount!

And as to guns...

flintlock8nm.jpg

You forgot to mention Eldar's crisis of moderation which eventually didn't dramatically affect the level of appurtenant colleagueship ... Yes, there are NEW MODS, and they are among us! :ph34r:

Humans and their guns ... :)

I do not want to get into a flamewar or anything. 

But pray tell , what is so great about being trained to kill people?

Comes in real handy when someone is trying to kill you or your loved ones or the society you believe in ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm quite the arms happy young man myself, but I don't think that they are 'great'. I most certainly don't believe in war being the answer. I think they look cool, and I don't mind being around them, knowing stuff about em is just a minor hobby to me. Personally I would never kill anyone, nor would I go to war for corrupt administrations and its sinister plans. :)"

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

You go fight em and die, I'll find a way to make a deal. (I'll need someone who speaks zombie/martian though) :ph34r:

DENMARK!

Ask any trained swordsman (or woman) It's not about bloodshed, it's an art, like fighting. In karate we train to fight, to enjoy it and take pride in our ability, but when faced with a choice of attacking someone or letting it go, we know to walk away. The exception, of course, is self defense or defense of someone or something important to you.

sig2.gif

Ask any trained swordsman (or woman)  It's not about bloodshed, it's an art, like fighting.  In karate we train to fight, to enjoy it and take pride in our ability, but when faced with a choice of attacking someone or letting it go, we know to walk away.  The exception, of course, is self defense or defense of someone or something important to you.

You never truly know someone, until you fight with them.

Philosobabble from Matrix Re-leaden

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

i don't see what makes them so great, apart from maybe having a cool design on them, they are designed to kill people, what's great about that?

I'm a very non-violent person but I do believe in defending oneself if the need arises.

That said, my main interest in weapons is their design/looks and historical placement. I find the history of their construction (and their strategic use) very fascinating. Particularly swords, the bow, and the polearm. And the stirrup - which wasn't a weapon, but it sure had an impact on warfare when it was invented. :devil:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well my plans to become a normal Infantryman changed during OSUT. I scored high enough on my PT to get offered a Special Forces contract or a Ranger contract, so I took Ranger. So I start airborne school on monday, and then I go to RIP sometime in January. Should be fun :cool:

Infantryman in the U.S. Army. Currently training to be a Ranger at Ft. Benning Georgia.

Wow (w00t) ....congrats 11XHooah!!! Ft. Benning Georgia you say, then I wish you warm feet up on those cold mountains :D ( if that is the Mountain Ranger camp?)

Also, I wish you all the luck during your indoctrination program, anyways are you already part of the 5th Ranger Training batallion?

You never truly know someone, until you fight with them.

Philosobabble from Matrix Re-leaden

aris2-plato.jpg

"-Thus, I always engage in fisticuffs with all my students"

"-I see, master Socrates"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "