Online Chess

Rhomal

On nwn2news you will see a new option on the main menu when you login called "Chess".

This is a online chess game you can play with other members here, with a rating system based on the international chess ranking system.

You can start a game and challenge another member or offer a open challenge. Also you can have the game rated or not.

I thought some of you may enjoy this feature, and I beleive if I understand the docs correctly you can also comment and view games even if you are not playing.

Hope you enjoy! :thumbsup:

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Poker with insane, almost far out, house rules. Then I'm in.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

hhmmm... chess too cerebral for you? :blink:

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Of course it exists ... you didn't go to Bond University, did you? You sound just like someone I used to play chess with ...

<- I'm actually at that location and I've been studying a few degrees to the east and a little to the south. No further than Skanderborg, Aarhus or Copenhagen and it wasn't university in either case. So...you've met my good twin?

(Signatures: disabled) 

Another dane?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

...you'll fit in nice and easy.

kirottu said:

:rolleyes:
kirottu said: