What if Kreia hadn't intervened...

Sikon

You're kinda thick, aren't you

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Dear Atombom,

You're kinda thick, aren't you

Now to the question at hand. The Exile wasn't putting up much of a fight, and I imagine four jedi masters can be quite powerful, so probably, yeah. This is assuming, of course, that we're talking LS. DS Exiles just kill the jerks and get it over with.

sig2.gif

Just remember, if Kreia hadn't interfered then you would not have even been there in the first place.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

You've been for quite a bit, Tzu. Welcome back.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You've been for quite a bit, Tzu. Welcome back.

Yeah i know but there is not much to talk about any more. It's all been said already. :o

I'm just on hoping for some news about K3 but no luck yet. :blink:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

If you actualy played the game you would kinow the council did not cut you off from the force.

Actually, he's referring to the last scene at Dantooine.

What I can think of is either Vrook or Kavar using Force Breach after having cast Stasis Field on the Exile. (Since OE did not have include any animation in K2 to dispel force powers from a PC)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

They sure seem intent on going that route, if you're playing LS and they're alive in that scene on Dantooine. If you agree to trust their wisdom, they start the "mekka lekka hi mekka hiney ho" ritual, and it definitely seems they're gonna strip ya (not in the fun way).

But, Kreia's been there from the beginning, as mentioned previously, to keep the story rolling.

So, would they have? No, not possible, story-wise. Much too anti-climactic. Something had to happen to stop that stripping process.

evil_twin.jpg

The council was flawed and made countless mistakes and they were about to make another and fail again. Had they succeeded they would probably have killed you and themselves as well, I think. This is just BS with a nail gun, of course.

(Signatures: disabled) 

kirottu said:

Well, I'm so spoiled already that I'm considering just the game in to the bins. It's just not worth it anymore. A shame.

kirottu said:

If he bonds thru the force and thus sort of suck (as a force vampire) on the force of others, how can you tell that he didn't also link to the council and if drained actually would drain them as well?

(Signatures: disabled) 

It doesn't. The last time, the Council didn't cut the Exile off from the Force - he was merely deafened to it because of the echo he created by activating the Mass Shadow Generator. It was only a matter of time before he started feeling the Force again.