LS/DS Different endings?

Yes, it's incomplete. When people have dug through the scripts for the game's ending stuff, and listened to the sounds recorded for the ending stuff, there was meant to be a TON of more stuff, with lots of plot resolutions and even deaths of party members.

Luckily, there is a devoted group working to restore that content. :(

http://www.team-gizka.org/

evil_twin.jpg

The only noticable ending differences I remember are 1) the Mira & Hanhar sequence and 2) the fact the end conversation with Kreia is different at the end - ie, what she says happens to your buddies. It's been a while since I played tho.

There are minor dialogue/confrontation/cutscene differences for LS/DS actions/status, but nothing that makes the game more enlightening or anything.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I like the LS ending better. But that's because I've never played DS.

It's not all that diefferent from LS. The planet doesn't blow up, but I think it was said already you can throw Kreia into the abyss once you're done talking to her.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

^Yeah, you have no choice but to throw her into the abyss. A fitting end. It would be better if she were still alive and screamed on the way down.

The futures of your allies are different, too - e.g. Handmaiden will strive to forget you and the Jedi.

Handmaiden does that? :wacko: I haven't played the game completly through as a DS male yet.

I'm afraid KOTOR II has a disapointing ending. As I discovered 9 months ago when the game came out. :devil:

LOL, am I the only one that still enjoyed the game, cut content or not? On my fourth play through, I have only just discovered that as a LS female exile that you can still spar with the handmaidens? Seems everytime I replay this game, I find new stuff, lol.

Although, I have still yet to play it DS :"> so I have not enjoyed the pleasure of seeing the slightly different ending...chucking Kreia down the abyss makes it almost seem worth going DS :-

LOL, am I the only one that still enjoyed the game, cut content or not?
No, you can count me as well.

:D Thank you! I hear so much negativity about this game, it really baffles me! I thought the gameplay was outstanding, and it was also unlike any other game that I have played, better than K1 (which incidentally I thought was a brilliant game when I first played, but gees...K2 knocked spots off it) :)