T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

He is Hungarian right? I'm Hungarian American. That means nothing.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

He is Hungarian right?  I'm Hungarian American.  That means nothing.

Oh you are? :)

Can you speak Hungarian?

Do you have an US or a Hungarian flag on your house?

Do you consider yourself more as Hungarian or American? :o

So : If you can't speak Hungarian, don't have a Hungarian flag on your house in USA <if any at all>(yay...I hope you know what our flag looks like :ph34r: ), and if you consider yourself not as a Hungarian, then you are no Hungarian.

BUT: If you are at heart and soul Hungarian, then it does not matter if you can't speak Hungarian. Liszt could not too, but was at heart one.

(But plz say that you know how the flag looks like and what our 'coat of arms' is :o )

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

I have never been to Hungry. I have no idea what the flag, or coat of arms looks like. I know a few things like how to say "Oh my God!" and a few bad words, but I don't know how to spell them.

Edited by thepixiesrock

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have never been to Hungry.  I have no idea what the flag, or coat of arms looks like.  I know a few things like how to say "Oh my God!" and a few bad words, but I don't know how to spell them.

What is the most important: Do you consider yourself Hungarian at all?

( I don't misunderstand me, it really interests me)

Ahem: and its Hungary ( Magyarorsz

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

I consider myself 50% Hungarian.

I consider myself 50% Hungarian.

Thats good enough, and that is a good answer i think...but you should look in the History/famous people-happenings from Hungary, you will like it

(well except the wars after 16-17 century, we nearly almost ever lost)

PS: is you mother or father hungarian?

IB1OsQq.png