T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

Two people.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Haha! good report Kor! I remember that aimo/eisu thing and was in full support. :huh: what he said must have rung true because they both ran away after the criticisms of only one person!! (w00t)

It wasn't just him. There were others involved. I was there when it happened. It was all confusion caused by a bad joke on pixies' part. And as much as I like Jags, he was being the biggest as*hole to Aimo and Eisu. Nor was Jags criticizing, he was just insulting them. Niether of them deserved the things he said, especially Aimo. And by the way, it wasn't criticism Aimo "ran away" from, it was a number of things (having been told by her myself).

Edited by Mothman

Either way I think we're missing the point.  And that point is that Jags rules.

I agree, and I mean, he really was being the funnier one, and I mean, they had it comming. Oh, and it was funny. Also, Jags is perfection.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It was only bad because you guys didn't get it.

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

For the time being, Jags will simply remain perfect. However, this thread has gone into the 51 page. I suggest we close it down and one of you monkies starts a volume 4 page.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well aside from Surreptishus you're kind of the head monkey of this topic, Eldar. Maybe you should start it so Mothman doesn't try to claim points for restarting the thread.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I think Surreptishus should start it. It keeps it fresh and begins his TOMBS reign of terror!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I asked Surreptishus to start it in a PM, but I'll let you guys hash out the details. I'm going to ask Fionavar to close this one so it can remain pristine in the annals of the sandbox! hahahaha

I think TOMBS will be well served by either of you starting the next installment.

Obsidian Plays

I put forth the vote for Mothman to not start the next T.O.M.B.S. thread. all of those in favor, say so.

I don't think that matters, just start the thread with links to the old ones.

edit:and another 10 T.O.M.B.S. points will be deducted from Mothie for bringing his alt to the party.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah, just so Mothman can't screw it up.

This is a private party.