T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

It's funny because it's true!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Moth was copying me. You see, sometimes people like to copy my catch phrases. I think they really like using the "Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?" a lot.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Geez louise what a wussy report! I mean come ooon! Are we guys or what? If i wanted touchy feely crap i'd a tuned in ta Dawson's creek! Come on eldar pull yer s**t together!

Sheesh look at this guy *shakes head*

*grabs crotch and spits*

:thumbsup::-"

Edited by Surreptishus

Well, it is your United States of Whatever.

Ugh. I'm leaving the review, but only because:

a. I don't want your responses to sound crazy

b. I said I'd face the consequences

c. when you get past all the ridiculous fluff, I really did mean every word, even if I'm not sure I understand all of them right now

Good Lord, what was I thinking. It's almost like an online version of Days of Our Lives mixed with General Hospital and the worst of Dr. Phil. It's a sickly sweet review and, I believe, after my pathetic review of Kor, the lamest review I've done. Still, the question is style rather than sentiment. I said I mean what I write in my reviews, and I do. I just wish I would have come up with a less maudlin way to say it.

:Eldar's hungover with pale face and throbbing headache and whatever icon:

Good Lord, even this post reads like One Life to Live! I seriously need to go get some Alka Seltzer.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I didn't know you all cared so much.  :'(

Time for a group hug...

a065.gif

:blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Now now, love is a personal thing between 60 consenting adults, you shouldn't mock it young man. :angry:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Why is 60 the magic number? I mean, couldn't love be a personal thing between, say 61 consenting adults? Dammit, man, speak up and clarify this issue!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I was in 20+ celcius land... what evil forces drove you up in the northern part of Sweden?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Haven't been up there in two years, but it wasn't as cold as it usually gets. I was up there for Christmas in 2003 and then it was something like -25 every day; now it was only around 0 to -10 (except today when we hit -17).

I'm going back up even further north in a month, though, to attend a wedding. I'll be sharing an apartment with five girls, so I'll be on the offensive. :thumbsup:

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I'm going back up even further north in a month, though, to attend a wedding. I'll be sharing an apartment with five girls, so I'll be on the offensive. :)

Sheesh, let me get this straight: You are going to get stuck in an apartment with 5 girls, in temperatures below -15, most likely bogged down by snow, unable to do anything outside and trying to stay warm indoor... and you want us to feel sorry for you ?!? :huh:

That should be worth an annoyance and a chutzpah point :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein