T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

Any lecture I give is, by definition, good. Everything else is subject to interpretation. :Eldar's grinning like a Cheshire Cat at Darth Schmarth icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I liked it better when it didn't say whether a post had been edited. That way I could release avalanches of typos and correct them as I noticed them. Now I actually have to read my posts before pressing Add Reply, unless I wanna look like a flip-flopper of sorts...

I liked that delay too..an edit delay of a few minutes at least is nice, for catching those typos.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This the elder club.

Shoo.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

After my combo review, Lucius is next. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

so do they throw those church bibles at you? (you know... the ones that weight like 2 tons and are about as big as a baby?)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

so do they throw those church bibles at you? (you know... the ones that weight like 2 tons and are about as big as a baby?)

Yes, and especially the versions with passages of the Apostle Eldar are of considerable weight, as his passages were long and heavy to read. :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Its probably your fault, because of all the coke you do...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I gained the super power of invisibility and then in a noble upright fashion used it to hide out in the women's locker room of my local gym.

Trying out their panties, no doubt. :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I gained the super power of invisibility and then in a noble upright fashion used it to hide out in the women's locker room of my local gym.

That was very inapropriate, and not very respectful to the women of this board. What would your mother think?

Edited by thepixiesrock

If you don't want me to whip out one of my ponderous, meanspirited reviews, Lucius, you can always ask one of the other regulars in the thread to write it. After all, I do have a reputation for the utmost brutality. :Eldar's smiling with a look of complete innocence icon:

Obsidian Plays