T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

Zing.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Me?  Him?  Both of us?  My people will contact your people.

...Do I even have people?

As your legal advisor, I am advising you not to answer any of their questions.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Bwhahaha

I just wanted to be meanspirited to someone in a review and thought to myself, "Self, let's roast a Mothman." I saw the movie, by the way. It didn't do you justice.

Okay, so, I've already said I'll do Blank. ...But, do I want to do my Child friend or Surreptishus next? heh heh heh

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

'Tis the season to be booze hounds. Disgusting, really. Such behavior.

EDIT: You know, now that I think about it, maybe that's not such a bad idea. Time for a bit of rum, I think!

Edited by Eldar

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The subject for this T.O.M.B.S. report is: Gabrielle.

Forum member: Goth people are gay.

Gabrielle: My sexual preferences are none of your business. What me and my lover do together is none of your business.

Forum member: I wasn't talking about your love life Gabrielle.

Gabrielle: Good, because I don't think she would like me talking about it with people over the internet.

Forum member: Ok, I really don't care.

Gabrielle: I'm sure you don't. I just wish you would stop asking about my sexual preferances, with my girlfriend, who is a girl.

Gabrielle: Stop all of the sexist remarks.

Gabrielle: Boys and their little toys.

Edited by thepixiesrock

It's funny because it's true, am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

The subject of todays review will be Darth Drabek.

Some of our newer members may not know who Drabs is. That's because he is firmly nestled in the loving arms of the "What Music are you Listening To Now" thread.

Personalized epitaphs:

Literally a literary rockupedia of knowledge

Mellow poster

Have guitar will travel

Besides being armed with the allmighty Bass Guitar Of Wisdom +7 (+9 versus nonhumans), Drabek is also equipped with a University degree. His knowledge of kewl music seems nearly unsurpassed, yet he shows no signs of arrogance regarding the subject.This makes Drabek a welcomed contributor to our little forum.

Darth Drabek rarely strays from what he knows, and often tries to be the voice of objectivity when a topic enters the bitter or disgusting zone. This reviewer tried to find a derogatory or negative post in Drabeks' history, but could come up with none. I thought that possibly this:

F*ck your couch Darkness!

was the exception although it turned out to be a song reference.

This review would be lacking even more if the subject of Drabeks' avatar was not brought up. +10 T.O.M.B.S. points are awarded for keeping the same picture for what must be a record on these boards. Easily identifiable and even more recognizable, it shows DD to be a man of both class and good taste.

In summary you have to be a little bit of a nutter not to like Darth Drabek. Unconcerned with spamming or the almighty post count, his contributions to his favorite threads have made for some interesting reading. This reviewer thinks said member could possibly contribute to more threads, but Drabeks' preferences in regards to where he posts are his own business and perhaps the forums loss.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The subject for this T.O.M.B.S. report is: Gabrielle.

Forum member: Goth people are gay.

Gabrielle: My sexual preferences are none of your business.  What me and my lover do together is none of your business.

Forum member: I wasn't talking about your love life Gabrielle.

Gabrielle: Good, because I don't think she would like me talking about it with people over the internet.

Forum member: Ok, I really don't care.

Gabrielle:  I'm sure you don't.  I just wish you would stop asking about my sexual preferances, with my girlfriend, who is a girl.

Gabrielle:  Stop all of the sexist remarks.

Gabrielle:  Boys and their little toys.

Ahem, this is not an officially sanctioned report. First of all, it is far too accurate to be funny. Second of all, we never use TOMBS reports as weapons, even if the member in question deserves to be attacked. :Eldar's impish grin icon:

Obsidian Plays

It's good to see that Drabs gets mentioned. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ahem, this is not an officially sanctioned report.  First of all, it is far too accurate to be funny. Second of all, we never use TOMBS reports as weapons, even if the member in question deserves to be attacked.  :Eldar's impish grin icon:

Fist of all, it's funny because it's true. Second of all, I'm hurt that you think it is a personal attack. I was just doing a truthful, non-bias report. I thought that was what T.O.M.B.S. was all about, but I guess I was wrong Eldar, I guess I was wrong.