T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

Long pants or rather dashing short pants?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'll put on my wizard hat and robes and we'll see. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Pffft, Captains! No taste for adventure!

...hmm now, where did that hunky PI go?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

+2 rulez nazi points

kirottu said:

What did I miss?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Not much.

kirottu said:

Ze weazther, she is beautiful zis time of year.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I need to do Hades report, but I've been waiting for a couple of days to do it. I think I shall get it done tonight.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm very interested on that. Visc is a...shall we say, controversial figure in our little community. Much ire, much jest.

kirottu said:

The subject of this report is Hades One

___

Standardized Attributes:

Intelligence: 3

Didactic (Good): 1

Didactic (Bad): 3

Annoyance: 5

Chutzpah: 5

Wits: 3

Charisma: 2

Will: 4

Eloquence: 2

Kindness: 2

____

Assessment of reviewer

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

*a single handclap can be heard over an akward silence*

Bravo!

kirottu said:

*Sniff*...

*Sniff*...

Is that soap I smell on your hands Eldar? :blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Gorth, you're next. I don't need to wash my hands where you're concerned. I hope. :D

BTW: If anyone doesn't want a review, please let me know. Either post as much in this thread or let me know privately. I won't tell a soul about it. Also, if your review is offensive, I will delete it immediately. No questions asked, no comments made.

Obsidian Plays