T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

^_^

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My eyes-puni. :)

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Aww meta, ya read me like a book :">

Now that i've been done, according to TOMBS etiquette do I have to appraise someone?

Eldar and Meta seem to be on top of things. They balance each other. Eldar is a little fluffy wherea Meta is fluffy but with sharp points at the end of each hair.

Edited by Surreptishus

Aww meta, ya read me like a book  :">

Now that i've been done, according to TOMBS etiquette do I have to appraise someone?

Eldar and Meta seem to be on top of things. They balance each other. Eldar is a little fluffy wherea Meta is fluffy but with sharp points at the end of each hair.

^_^

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Guest Cantousent

You aren't required to review anyone, Surreptishus, but I think it would be cool if you would do a report. meta's report on you seems to be the definitive statement concerning your TOMBS rating. However, you're still fair game should anyone have another review.

And,

*NEWS FLASH*

there is no dogma that insists all reports have to be in the same format; one might just as easily draw a picture (if that works) or use ANY topics ... just so long as it has something interesting to say.

For example, one could very easily add a topic for "religiosity" for you, Mr Moth (off the scale, I'd wager). (I bet Eldar added "didactic" just to have a specific topic for me, for instance. I'm onto you, Eldar. :thumbsup:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The subject of this report is Kor Qel Droma

___

Standardized Attributes:

Intelligence: 4

Didactic (Good): 2

Didactic (Bad): 0

Annoyance: 0

Chutzpah: 3

Wits: 3

Charisma: 3

Will: 3

Eloquence: 3

Kindness: 3

____

Assessment of reviewer

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Not one of my better efforts, I'm afraid. I'm looking forward to one of the other member's supplementary reviews. Now, if I had cared to discuss some of your online pictures in more detail..... bwhahahaha!

Anyhow, I've got the goods on Mus?. Heh heh heh. I look forward to that one.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

:ph34r:

kirottu said:

The subject of this report is Darkside

___

Standardized Attributes:

Intelligence: 4

Didactic (Good): 3

Didactic (Bad): 1

Annoyance: 0

Chutzpah: 2 (she posts here, that's pretty bold)

Wits: 4

Charisma: 5

Will: 2 (though her dodging skills are not to be scoffed at)

Eloquence: 3

Kindness: 5

____

Assessment of reviewer’s bias: 0-5 (depends on what mood she's in)

____

Background ranging from 1 to 5:

Fame: 4 (Diplomacy, t.o.m.b.s, obsidian cardgame, pantheon, birthday thread, she's seen it all!)

Respect: 4

Inside Access: 5

Approachability: 5 (she doesn't bite...most of the time)

____

Personalized Epithets, limited to three for each subject:

Fire Extinguisher: Will sometimes try to put out a flamefest using her +3 sword of frost, maybe with the help of a water elemental.

Wise one: Darkside seems mature beyond her years. Hooray! She is definitely wearing a helm of +3 intelligence.

Rabid fangirl: Take cover! A picture of Master Chief or HK-47 will stir her rabidity. Just be sure not to get her started on Jack Thompson, or she will utilize her +10 rabid fury attack, which will only grow more powerful as she gains levels. Behold the power of the Darkside.

____

Reviewer’s notes:

Darkside is every forum geek's dream: she plays violent videogames, enjoys RPG's, hates Jack Thompson, and evidence shows she was naturally born a female! Just don't try to pull a half-dragon mindslayer on her for any round of D&D, or else. Her ability to also skillfully dodge flames thrown usually reserved for newbies has earned her respect from her comrades. Also, though only 14, she shows greater maturity and intelligence than many older posters on this board! Bravo! The reviewer wishes his own 14 year old sister was that way. She is also a must for any online game of Halo. Just stay out of her way if she ever hops into a Scorpion Tank, as she loves her vodka. Nevertheless, the reviewer would love to run into her in a game of Slayer sometime. Finally, despite her fierce and intimidating image, Darkside is definitely one of the kindest members on these boards. Her heart is like that of a big squishy marshmallow. Don't even try to deny it! The reviewer just advises her to post with caution once she gets a bit older, as forum nerds will likely start hitting on her like a picture of Bastila. The reviewer advises her to keep her blaster handy.

Sorry if this doesn't live up to CoF's....I tried. :'(

Hey, that was kind of fun! I should do someone else. :huh: (demonic laugh) ha ha ha...

Luckily I remembered to do this before my big trip to Texas on Wednesday. Yup, I'll be gone Wednesday through Sunday. >_<

Edited by Mothman