T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

Next on my list is Calax.

Is that list made of hunam skin and is blood used as ink?

I don't think Eldar has....wait a bit...

*checks larder, philactory shrine and that hidden library cache*

Nope, 'Nomicon is still here with me.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

He's catholic, not anglican, you dim one.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

All in pro patrii, I'd venture to guess.

kirottu said:

You know, I really should re-check the larder. I thought I saw marks of something been dragged from there. What is so large it needs to be dragged, you ask? Let's just say that Young Female Christian Organization's bus trips to Nevada do disppear for a reason.

I need to cultivate my taste.

kirottu said:

The other white meat, dear meta. The other white meat.

kirottu said:

I prefer rotgut. Ze good doctor has noo tas-te.

kirottu said:

Aha-ha. Humour, yes? Aha-haa. Most of my friends are cool and firm right now. I prefer to keep'em near me.

kirottu said:

Okay children, knock it off.

Hey thanks, Darkside! I love it! :D (w00t) :"> :wub: It's Thanksgiving here in the States so I couldn't check it out until now. Happy thanksgiving to all you Americans, BTW.

Yup, only the g-men know... :ph34r:

Yipes! Did I really flame you for a Southern Christian remark? I can't seem to recall... Oh well. I'm Northern, anyway. ;) Regardless, I'll be sure to send you some calamine lotion for those nasty burns. :huh:

I just noticed a couple things...

LadyCrimson is one of the more mature posters on the board

Lack of quick wit makes me sound that way.

I want a lollipop.

leading the reviewer to she might be one of the older denizens of the online community.

That one's probably true. :ph34r:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Older l= mature, eh?

kirottu said:

Okay children, knock it off. 

Hey thanks, Darkside!  I love it!  :D  (w00t)  :">  :-  It's Thanksgiving here in the States so I couldn't check it out until now.  Happy thanksgiving to all you Americans, BTW. 

Yup, only the g-men know... :ph34r:

Yipes!  Did I really flame you for a Southern Christian remark?  I can't seem to recall...  Oh well.  I'm Northern, anyway.  :p  Regardless, I'll be sure to send you some calamine lotion for those nasty burns.  :lol:

Really? I took you for a Bible Belt resident. :lol:

Yeah, we were celebrating Thanksgiving too, but that didn't stop me from getting my daily dose of interweb. :p

sig2.gif

The subject of this report is Calax

____

Standardized Attributes ranging from 0 to 5:

Intelligence: 3

Didactic (Good): 2

Didactic (Bad): 0

Annoyance: 1

Chutzpah: 2

Wits: 3

Charisma: 3

Will: 3

Eloquence: 3

Kindness: 3

____

Assessment of reviewer

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The subject of this report is Surreptishus

____

Standardized Attributes ranging from 0 to 5:

Intelligence: top percentile of the standard deviation above the mean (3 and a bit)

Didactic (Good): 4

Didactic (Bad): 1

Annoyance: 1/2 (his alt 's name was enough to increment this value).

Chutzpah: 2 (Generally doesn't pick a fight, but won't walk away, either.)

Wits: 4 (Picks his targets: if you're stupid, you'll be in his sights sooner or later.)

Charisma: 4

Will: 2 (Very little bothers him enough to get him fired up enough to escape his ennui.)

Eloquence: 4 (terse but precise: lazy grammar affectation notwithstanding)

Kindness: 3 (Don't come looking to get your boo-boos kissed better, but he won't join in kicking someone when they're down, either.)

____

Assessment of reviewer

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

With meta around, who needs me? His reports are the exact sort that I anticipated for this thread. I'm rendered obsolete by meta. I think I'll get started on someone really fun...

Kor Qel Droma is next. I hope folks keep posting reports in this thread. As sad as it is, I truly enjoy them. Different reviewers can cover the same subject, so don't feel that a particular subject is off limits because they have suffered a review already. I say this because I fully intend to review both Mothman and Child before too long.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

And then you'll do Darque, me and Sarja?

kirottu said: