T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

I've always meant everything I've written in a TOMBS report... just not always all the time. My reports are honest, but brutal? Naw.

By the Way, Lady Crimson, you're my next report.

As an aside, Mus?, you'd best not second guess your report. If you do, I might be brutal in your next one.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I like mine. And to reveal my secret of how I avoided getting flamed before my post count reached the safe zone, it's called not asking for trouble. If you don't enter a thread and start spouting complete n00bish nonsense, you just might not get hurt. :p

sig2.gif

I've always meant everything I've written in a TOMBS report...  just not always all the time.  My reports are honest, but brutal?  Naw.

From what I remember, your report on me was very flattering.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Can I do myself? Because if not, I will have to leave.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I might do a report for you, Mothie, but expect any explorations deeper into your character from me.

I hear Pixies is lonely though, if you're bored.

Why, thanks. By all means go ahead, if you dare.

Hmm...I thought pixies just got one from julianw (albeit it's a not a third-gen one). Besides, I don't think pixies is ever lonely as long as he has himself around.

Edited by Mothman

Besides, I don't think pixies is ever lonely as long as he has himself around.

We keep myselves company.

The subject of this report is Mothman.

Intelligence: 4

Didactic (Good): 4

Didactic (Bad): 2

Annoyance: 0

Chutzpah: 2 Bold, yes, but he's done nothing chutzpah-ish. Is that a word?

Wits: 3

Charisma: 4

Will: 3

Eloquence: 4

Kindness: 4

____

Assessment of reviewer

sig2.gif

Slightly off-topic (like 2-3 degrees)...

For us less eloquent non-native English speakers, what does that mean ? :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm not entirely sure what 'they' mean by it, but it can mean various things...usually some form of academic/fussy/formal/instructive, I think.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Slightly off-topic (like 2-3 degrees)...

For us less eloquent non-native English speakers, what does that mean ? :-

Well, I use didactic to mean simply "instructive" or "educational." For instance, right now I am giving you a little "lecture" on how I use the word in the report. Didactic as a term is neutral, but it can be either positive or negative. Lady Crimson cited "fussy." That would be an example of a bad connotation. "Condescending" might be another. On the other hand, someone telling you something interesting or pertinent is good.

So, I have two scores. It's virtually impossible, under my scheme, to score a high good without getting at least some score under the bad column. On the other hand, it's perfectly possible to get a bad score without a good one. Most folks who lecture, an example you find in this post, will have a relatively high score in both. Scoring higher in the good column rather than the bad column is what really matters. Apparently, I have a net Didactic (bad) score. hahaha

Okay, Lady, it's time.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The subject of this report is LadyCrimson

____

Standardized Attributes ranging from 0 to 5:

Intelligence: 4

Didactic (Good): 3

Didactic (Bad): 1

Annoyance: 0

Chutzpah: 0

Wits: 4

Charisma: 4

Will: 1

Eloquence: 3

Kindness: 3

____

Assessment of reviewer

Obsidian Plays

You're just being nice because you two were matched up together

The subject of this report is LadyCrimson

Unknown Quantity

some of LadyCrimson's scores will udnundoubtedly change as she receives new reports.  ...

Spellmar - 1 for Eldar.

(Now we can more fully understand the latent enmity Eldar has previously demonstrated for the good Spellmar.)

*Waits patiently for more didactic points*

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

::Metadigital gains a Grammar Nazi-merit::

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That's a typo, not a misspelling. Typos are beneath my defense.

:Eldar's sniffing while turning up his nose and generally looking dismissive icon:

Plus, I'm really lazy about checking my spelling when I post stuff.

Next on my list is Calax.

Obsidian Plays