T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

You forgot that he's the Rebel. Goes by nobody's rules. Not even his own.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ah, ze waiting. It took so long and zhen: nozhing!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I so rarely look in here since I'm not into PnP....

It took me a very long time to go through all the TOMB threads but it was well worth it. I laughed like a loon. Great stuff!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You read through all of them? :blink: A worthy feat that.

kirottu said:

No it doesn't. :D It sounds like a good way to get too good expectations about everyone.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

It sounds like a good way to get too good expectations about everyone.

I haven't had 'good expectations' about people here in ages so no problem there. :o"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, I mean that. Sure, some of the praise is well-deserved(like with Jags and meta), but I'm not that very funny, no matter what Eldar's sheets says. Neither is Mothie a straight nanny or you saint.

kirottu said:

I think if you read the sheets and comments it's easy to see that the scores are mostly all in fun...not to be taken very seriously as personality gauges.

Did I sound serious? I wasn't trying to be.

kirottu said:

:">

Ehmm...new sheets anyone?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Guys, a primer: the format is loose enough to give poetic licence to say things about someone that you really want to, but haven't had the need / ammunition / inclination / whatever to in another thread.

No need to be a "rules lawyer" (sic). :thumbsup:

Just have fun.

I mean, anyone who thinks Eldar is as nice as I said is plain daft, or a complete n00bz0rz0RZ111!111

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT