T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

T.O.M.B.S., the rematch!

Okay, I've considered the handy, standardized TOMBS report to use for all TOMBS participants. That's all well and good, but it kills what I like best about TOMBS... the individual care of assessing our friends. So, I will use a standardized value for the first part and then, instead of values, I will assign special epithets for members.

First of all, this thread isn't meant to replace the Vol. 2 thread.

Second, I welcome folks posting reports in this thread, but I'm willing to do all the reports myself. Post, report, or otherwise participate as the desire hits.

Third, please don't be offended by my reports. I wouldn't post a report if I did not like you. If I cause offense, please do not take it. Such was not my intention.

Finally, I will get to anyone who wants a report, even if I have done one for you in the past. As a matter of fact, I plan on doing a report for every person whom I have already evaluated in the vol. 2 thread.

My first vict... ahem... subject will be metadigital. I've been jonesin' to do his report ever since his did Mus?'s report in vol. 2.

I'll get straight to his.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The subject of this report is metadigital

____

Standardized Attributes ranging from 0 (not applicable to subject) to 5 (subject exemplifies attribute):

Intelligence: 5

Didactic (Good): 5

Didactic (Bad): 4

Annoyance: 2

Chutzpah: 2

Wits: 4

Charisma: 4

Will: 3

Eloquence: 5

Kindness: 3

____

Assessment of reviewer

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

^Good work. My thoughts exactly.

So, shouldn't you name this thread; "The eldar edition"? :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The subject of this report is Musopticon?

____

Totally Gay for Sarjahurmaaja

It takes one to know one, luv'.

____

Reviewer's notes:

Yar.

Yarrrrr...

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

:devil: Precisely.
kirottu said:

So, Eldar, I see you created and entire fiction and thread just to take a shot at me, hmmmm? Well, I can take it. :'(

The subject of this report is Eldar

____

Standardized Attributes ranging from 0 (not applicable to subject) to 5 (subject exemplifies attribute):

Intelligence: 0

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Good Lord, I don't think I've ever recieved a higher score! Well, you did the switch and bait for my intelligence, curse you! :Eldar's giggling like a schoolgirl icon:

Okay, julianw is next. Bwahah--- What's that? Oh, hey, I need to move my car. I'm double parked. I'll be back.

Obsidian Plays

The subject of this report is julianw

___

Standardized Attributes:

Intelligence: 4

Didactic (Good): 5

Didactic (Bad): 3

Annoyance: 1

Chutzpah: 2

Wits: 4

Charisma: 3

Eloquence: 4

Kindness: 5

____

Assessment of reviewer

Obsidian Plays

Even if I'm stupid? Aww that's sweet. :'(

kirottu said:

Shouldn't the matchmaking happen in some other thread? :(

kirottu said:

Well, since you guys and girls can't read, I guess not.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Awww... Romantiku.

:( (Though I do love the avatar. :p )

The subject of this report is Child of Flame (aka Servant of Eru).

Intelligence: 4 (When he's not spamming like a fiend.)

Didactic (Good): 3

Didactic (Bad): 4

Annoyance: 1

Chutzpah: 4

Wits: 5

Charisma: 4

Eloquence: 3

Kindness: 3

____

Assessment of reviewer

Edited by Darkside