how do you turn your companions to the dark side

100% Influence = Teammates have (around) the same LS/DS lvl as you

0% Influence = Teammates have (around) the opposite of your LS/DS lvl.

Exception to this rule: Kreia

Yeah, Kreia never changes from middle of the road. That's because she is too strong to be won over your male charm! :"> :o" :D :p

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Or female, if your into that kind of thing.  ;)"

Who isn't?

Oh yeah, I made Handmaiden darkside in one conversation, as soon as I left Telos. She wasn't a Sith yet, but she was the closest you could get before finishing all the sparring.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

i am confused as to how you turn light side companions to the DS like Bao-Dur and T-3

Jedi Hunter to make your font and size alterations work you need to add something like then

And thats a wicked cool new avvy Drakken. James Remar and teh Warriors for the win!!!

well that didn't work, I meant [/font],[/size]

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Also, if you're a Sith Lord or a Jedi Master, your actions shift your party members' alignments more dramatically than other classes.

Does Charisma also factor into this?  I can't remember...

I read that too, but I didn't see anything that indicated that it does. Influenence moves in increments of 8 regardless of your CHA (with the exception of the buggy Nar Shaddaa refugee quad). The devs orginally had a sml/med/lrg increment system planned, but had to scrap it.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Just keep them in your party. As you gain DS points, you'll see them start to fall to the DS.

Unfortunately they will start to turn ugly as well.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I read that too, but I didn't see anything that indicated that it does. Influenence moves in increments of 8 regardless of your CHA (with the exception of the buggy Nar Shaddaa refugee quad). The devs orginally had a sml/med/lrg increment system planned, but had to scrap it.

:blink:

I meant, does the PC's Charisma affect how much a Darkside or Lightside act changes the alignment (not influence, but how light or dark they go) of your entourage?

I thought I read somewhere that it does, but can't remember... I'm pretty sure I read that it definitely adds combat bonuses for your party if your Charisma is high enough.

evil_twin.jpg

Just keep them in your party. As you gain DS points, you'll see them start to fall to the DS.

Unfortunately they will start to turn ugly as well.

They'll lose the fluffy cuteness, but I think that's actually an improvement.

edit: something actually snuck in.

Edited by Janmanden

(Signatures: disabled)