planescape torment..

sdlacero

this has probably been said before but holy poop that game is ridiculously cool. the writing and morte's jokes and the puzzles and the wierd guy with the big mouth and dakkon and ahhhhh that game is amazing. pls make sequel ;/ i know im like 6 years late but PLSSSsssSS

this has probably been said before but holy poop that game is ridiculously cool.  the writing and morte's jokes and the puzzles and the wierd guy with the big mouth and dakkon and ahhhhh that game is amazing.  pls make sequel ;/ i know im like 6 years late but PLSSSsssSS

Would be nice to have something of this caliber today.

The world has moved on though. :ph34r:

I recently finished the game as well, it's a true gem in the history of gaming. Too bad there's no more support for Planescape, so there will be no more games set in Planescape, let alone a sequel to Torment.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't really think you could have a "true sequel" to torment though.

Nah, that would certainly not work. But i would mind a another game set in the Planescape universe, with a small cameo of the nameless one, slaughtering Baatetzus in the lower planes :geek:

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy