I cant get it out of my head...

Mojo

Whilst I was getting ready for work this morning, I could not help singing the theme tune to "Different Stokes" even though I have not watched an episode for about 10 years.

Since then the song has been stuck in my head :ph34r:

The theme from the original Mario Brothers...Ugh...GET OUT OF MY HEAD! :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Whenever I have a song stuck in my head, I sing it outloud for about 10 seconds and it goes away. Go figure.

A friend suggested the same thing, but it didn't work for me. At the moment I have some Dvorak, a further symptom of excessive Civ4-ing, but happily it's quite restful and helps me to sleep.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Bubble Bobble...

It's always there, never letting go of me. Day and night for almost 20 years now :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The worse is when you have some piece of crappy pop in you head, because inevitably someone will hear you and say how they love that song and sing it too you furthering your torment

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If that were true, I'd have about 5000 songs that I couldn't get out of my head on any given day and I'd be in an institution for the insane. :)

I knew every word in the song 'Roxanne' and it still got stuck in my head a lot during it's heyday.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I once got the tune for the cartoon

Henry's Cat

stuck in my head for two weeks. I was almost in tears by the end.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I read, in Wired magazine iirc, that songs get "stuck" in your head generally because you only know part of the song. It gets looped in your head or some such.

If you play the the song or get the lyrics to sing it, it apparently goes away.

Well, that does work, as long as you can identiy the song. But even if it's exorcised, it can come back. And it's contagious, too. Somebody can mention a song that they have stuck in their head, and pretty soon it's in mine, too.

Jefferson Starship>Good Heart for two days now. I dunno why.

Chocobo Song.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Lately its been either Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed, or Sleep by Story of the Year

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The title of this thread just got that awful Kylie Minogue song stuck in my head.

HELP!!!!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I always get random songs in my head that I tend to pass onto my housemates... the last song was John Denver's Leaving On A Jet Plane... I can't imagine what our neighbours thought of six girls singing "I'm leavin' on a jet plane... I don't know when I'll be back again... Oh, babe, I hate to go." and then bursting into fits of laughter :">

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I heard a song in Triple xXx last night,Iused to hear it in clubs a lot but I've never found out who it's by.The chorus goes something like:"Now is the time,for me to rise,to my feet.Wipe the spit from my face,wipe the tears from my eyes.

Any ideas?

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.