How do I defeat Lord Sion ?

IJedi

What force powers do you have?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Stun won't do much help, and stun is pretty weak if I remember correctly. Wave won't do much either. Who is with you in your party?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You are in trouble then. Is the game set on easy?

You might want to set it on easy for at least right now, because you have no one with you in your party.

I am stuck fighting Lord Sion and can't defeat him. Is there a trick to it ? My character is a Consular. Does that have anything to do with me being defeated ?

If you are on Korriban, just keep hacking away at him. After you knock him down twice, you'll get a telepathic message from Kreia, and automatically run.

Or, if you don't want to wait, just run away, and exit the academy through the same door you entered.

I appreciate the fact that you dont say darth sion, thanks  :-  (damn bioware, the darths will not appear before darth bane 1000 years bby

Now I find this interesting, when is a sith dubbed with the mantle of 'Darth'?

When you become an apprentice I think. Anakin became 'Darth Vader' right away right?

EDIT: Just remembered something you guys may or may not know...

Dark Lord of the Sith

DAR + TH = Darth!

Edited by kotorkyle

I appreciate the fact that you dont say darth sion, thanks  :)  (damn bioware, the darths will not appear before darth bane 1000 years bby

When you become an apprentice I think. Anakin became 'Darth Vader' right away right?

Dark Lord of the Sith

DAR + TH = Darth!

err NO >_< darth is I think germain for darkness.live vader is for father. and the darth tradition started with darth bane, who chose that title because of his master? I'm really not sure. After that there were only two sith at the time. both of them being darth something

If you're on Malachor and that's why you're alone, the convo thing works, but of course you have to pick the right convo options. So save and keep trying till you win via conversation, or read a walkthrough.

Edit: nvm...I see your other post that you're past him now.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, are you using a single or double-bladed lightsaber? For single, you might try either power attack or critical strike. (Your choice) With a double-bladed saber, Flurry might help. (So that you would get at least one hit out of three at a minimum)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

in Trayus Accademy, if you have high intellingence or awareness, and you're skilled in persuasion, try to erode his will like HK taught you. use lightsaber/force forms, use shields, stims and medpacs (for beginners: they're free actions if you do it from the inventory). also before you fight him make sure you're well armed, find a workbench (you can find one in the Trayus training grounds too) and make some good upgrades, if you can use the higher skills of other npc's (like T3), do it. as for force powers

I appreciate the fact that you dont say darth sion, thanks  :alien:  (damn bioware, the darths will not appear before darth bane 1000 years bby

Dark Lord of the Sith

DAR + TH = Darth!

err NO :rolleyes: darth is I think germain for darkness.live vader is for father. and the darth tradition started with darth bane, who chose that title because of his master? I'm really not sure. After that there were only two sith at the time. both of them being darth something

darth does not mean dark in german. also, while darth being short for dark lord of the sith is widely accepted this has nowhere been proven as fact.

As battle cookie said "run like hell". Use all the verpine shields you pick up, and a lot of stims. Force powers really don't work on him, as he has a very fast attack cycle, and can hit you twice in the space it takes to cast one force attack. And run like you've got mom with homework after you! I even found that grenades are good. Use a thermal detonator, and then hit him with a plasma. I had my sabers all liquered up to 21-25 each, and I had a stength of 20, so that helped me. The other times I have done it with cheats :D :alien:" :rolleyes: .

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Technically you can't beat Sion at all because of his regeneration. If you're on Korriban, as said, just leave because that's what will end up happening anyway.

If you're on Malachor, you still can't beat him the conventional way. As you may have noticed, every time you get him down close to zero health, he regenerates and a conversation is triggered. Sion is convinced that he is more powerful than you because of his powerful connection to the Force which allows him to continue to survive. You must convince him that since you were able to let go of the Force and survive, regaining your connenction later you are ultimately more powerful, because the Force is not a crutch to you as it is to him. Eventually he'll realize that his existence is futile if he's only being sustained through the Force and not on his own, which is actually quite weak. He will then let go of the Force, and subsequently die, because that was the only thing keeping him alive in the first place.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

I appreciate the fact that you dont say darth sion, thanks  ;)  (damn bioware, the darths will not appear before darth bane 1000 years bby

Dark Lord of the Sith

DAR + TH = Darth!

err NO :) darth is I think germain for darkness.live vader is for father. and the darth tradition started with darth bane, who chose that title because of his master? I'm really not sure. After that there were only two sith at the time. both of them being darth something

darth does not mean dark in german. also, while darth being short for dark lord of the sith is widely accepted this has nowhere been proven as fact.

I thought 'Darth Vader' is meant to sound like the Dutch for 'Dark Father'. When they did the prequel trilogy, they thought it would be cool to call all of the sith 'Darth'

Inside the Star Wars universe, 'Darth' is a title awarded to both the master and the apprentice in the Sith Order since Darth Bane reformed the order 1000 years before yavin.

Edited by Grazza